Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    guys they only lost 1-0, against one of the best teams in the division. Yes it wasnt sardars best game and he got subbed out bc his stamina isnt there yet for 90 minutes. It was always unrealistic to expect them to break into champions league spots. Mid table-Europa League is much more realistic, which they are still on track for. This season is good because no matter what he will get regular minutes. The reactions from the majority here are such bullshit. If rostov win and sardar scores everybody is freaking out and saying he will go to a great epl team in six months and that he was a genius to stay in Russia. One defeat against one of the best teams in the division, only 1-0 with sardar playing the majority of the game, doesn't warrant these types of reactions
    Regular time in which sport? Marathon?

Yeah the guy spend 60min to run without touching the ball. the only balls he received were very imprecise, or deflected.

Comment

Iranian fans prove again that they are ridiculous and dramatic.

After 2 International games and numerous flights you expect azmoun to be energetic and at 100%?

They lost to One of Russias big teams AWAY 1-0 and you guys are filling this thread with negativity.

Rostov is not a crappy team and has 5 or 6 International players.

Relax and watch the whole season and please be less dramatic.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Iranian fans prove again that they are ridiculous and dramatic.

After 2 International games and numerous flights you expect azmoun to be energetic and at 100%?

They lost to One of Russias big teams AWAY 1-0 and you guys are filling this thread with negativity.

Rostov is not a crappy team and has 5 or 6 International players.

Relax and watch the whole season and please be less dramatic.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I tried to post in the other thread about the release of the FIFA 16 database, but that thread disappeared. So, here is my starting FIFA 16 team, with all of the Iranian players I could fit! Ratings of our players are shit though. 3 Uzbekistan players in the game are rated 72, 76, and 76, and our players get these shit ratings... No respect.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/694747/

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Regular time in which sport? Marathon?

Yeah the guy spend 60min to run without touching the ball. the only balls he received were very imprecise, or deflected.
            Yes, he gets "regular" or consistent playing time. This means that he plays many minutes in the majority of games. the only balls he received were very imprecise or deflected....not sure what the hell thats supposed to mean. Is his team crap because the balls azmoun received were very imprecise of deflected? If your attempting to say that he had a lack of good service, well that happens to all strikers including those of far better quality than azmoun. Christian benteke had generally horrible service for Aston Villa, a relegation level team that just stayed up every year, and still scored 20 plus goals a season except the season he was injured for almost all of. Azmouns teammates such as noboa and Kanga and poloz actually are very technical and good players, maybe they just had an off day, or more likely were playing against a really good team. in the previous match azmoun was given a ton of chances and missed quite a few. Not knocking him, but just pointing out that his team actually produces many chances for him, and he has a coach with faith in him, in a league that he is beginning to know well. I really dont see what the big problem with Azmoun and Rostov and the fact that he is a starter with a mid table side in won of the top 7 or 8 european leagues at age 20 is.....

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              I tried to post in the other thread about the release of the FIFA 16 database, but that thread disappeared. So, here is my starting FIFA 16 team, with all of the Iranian players I could fit! Ratings of our players are shit though. 3 Uzbekistan players in the game are rated 72, 76, and 76, and our players get these shit ratings... No respect.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/694747/
              Azmoun is only 64?!

WTF.

EA Sports riiiiidan!

Comment

where is Hajsafi, where is Ezatolahi, where is Davari? god dammit EA

Comment

It's crazy how they have azmoun as the lowest ranked Iranian. He's probably the best player in tm

Comment

Please open a new thread in general forum for Games and entertainments to discuss there. Not in this thread. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Please open a new thread in general forum for Games and entertainments to discuss there. Not in this thread. Thank you.
                      Kind of ironic seeing as a lot of your posts are off topic

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                        It's crazy how they have azmoun as the lowest ranked Iranian. He's probably the best player in tm
                        I guess they don't rate the players based on their performances for their national teams! They judge them by how they are in their clubs and Jahanbakhsh is rightly the highest rated! I don't know why Gucci is rated higher than Azmoun though...

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          Kind of ironic seeing as a lot of your posts are off topic
                          Mr. Ali pour, the future of TM, youngest talent in IPL. 1 or 2 off topic posts as long as is somehow related to the thread, does not ruin a thread and is tolerable but 10/12 posts about games, come on man! Why don't you just open a new thread and continue this talk there? It should be interesting for people who follow that.

Comment

EA usually will not let player ratings increase or decrease by much from previous games unless its a star player. Thats why Gucci barely went down and Azmoun went up but not drastically. We also saw how they kept Javad generally pretty high in FIFA 15 from how he was rated in previous FIFA games.

Comment

Comment

Saeed Ezatollahi

Comment

Working...
                                X