Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    If you note, the players specifically always chip over or avoid passing to Sardar. Seems he only gets the balls off of bounces and steals.
    FFS, I can't understand why this kid wants to stay in Russia?! they did NOTHING good for Alireza, and this kid is simply wasting his time in a team where NOBODY obviously wants to play him or with him.

Comment

First half has ended 1-0 for Spartak.
      Azmoun had a good first half. I think either nearly all of his passes or literally all of his passes found a teammate minus one bad cross. Looks like he has no support up front. They have no good wingers to deliver any balls to him from the outside and they wasted all their corners and set pieces. Hopefully he stays on and gets a good chance in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        FFS, I can't understand why this kid wants to stay in Russia?! they did NOTHING good for Alireza, and this kid is simply wasting his time in a team where NOBODY obviously wants to play him or with him.
        I swear I could count 10 times easily where Sardar was there for an easy pass and the players decide to dump the ball to a guy 20 yards away and they lose possession. Also, other than Sardar, I think every player on Rostov slipped 3-4 times already. I think 1 Spartak player has slipped so far, why is every Rostov player slipping all the time? Vaseline on their shoes?

This is a ridiculous game. Very frustrating. If that one guy who everyone always passes to, #7, were to have laid the ball off to Sardar anytime before he actually tried to, that was a 100% goal. The guy literally looked up, saw Sardar calling for the ball, dribbled for 5 more seconds, then decided to pass when the two defenders collapsed on him.

There is something going on. Really, the players must dislike Sardar. Maybe he is treated better by the coach or something, but they are really going out of their way to not pass to the guy. I can clearly see it. 1-2, maybe even 3 times a team avoids a player, I call it happenstance. 10 times, something's afoot.

Comment

If the Bundesliga offer was legit, then I think it is safe to say it was a stupid decision to opt for Rostov.

Azmoun would flourish in that league.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            If the Bundesliga offer was legit, then I think it is safe to say it was a stupid decision to opt for Rostov.

Azmoun would flourish in that league.
            Honestly, I doubt the offer was legit. He's a good player, but idk why the Bundesliga would even know him. Usually, players enter the top leagues for 2 reasons. A crazy good season, where they break out (Memphis Depay), or they do really well in the Champions League or World Cup. Azmoun had barely played for Rubin when these Arsenal and ____ rumors started floating around. It's likely not legitimate. Especially for an Iranian player, as you know how far our international reputation has fallen. Nobody is taking chances on Iranian players anymore. 10 years ago, Bayern would have bought our players just based on Karimi and Daei. Not anymore. We're working our way back from rock bottom, which we hit in 2009.

Comment

Honestly, I doubt the offer was legit. He's a good player, but idk why the Bundesliga would even know him. Usually, players enter the top leagues for 2 reasons. A crazy good season, where they break out (Memphis Depay), or they do really well in the Champions League or World Cup. Azmoun had barely played for Rubin when these Arsenal and ____ rumors started floating around. It's likely not legitimate. Especially for an Iranian player, as you know how far our international reputation has fallen. Nobody is taking chances on Iranian players anymore. 10 years ago, Bayern would have bought our players just based on Karimi and Daei. Not anymore. We're working our way back from rock bottom, which we hit in 2009.
              He scores for Iran in every single game in plays, in Particular in Asian cup.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                He scores for Iran in every single game in plays, in Particular in Asian cup.
                As I said, there are not many big leagues scouting the Asian Cup. Other than people who were already in top leagues, Son-Heung Min, not much Asian movement in the top leagues recently, if you notice. Ali Adnan was likely scouted as he played decently regularly for that Turkish Club. Sardar was not playing regularly until very recently, so it's doubtful that Arsenal was looking at him.

Comment

Sardar out in 58th minute. I'm assuming this Bucharov guy is going to be fed much more than Sardar. Maybe their players are just playing really shitty, and they will continue to. I imagine the team will be passing to this Russian guy more though.

Comment

He is off, I wasted my time during 30 watching this sh1t, Azmun only running (he can compete for the marathon), his teammate slipping or selfish (noboa) or the GK injuried during 10 min

Comment

Sardar out in 58th minute. I'm assuming this Bucharov guy is going to be fed much more than Sardar. Maybe their players are just playing really shitty, and they will continue to. I imagine the team will be passing to this Russian guy more though.
                      I hope they get relegated. Scum.

Comment

GTFO SARDAR!!!! Russia is a pure trap for Iranians.

Comment

Rostov lost 1-0 FT.

Comment

The Korean guy on Rostov is one of the worst players I have ever seen. The guy is a waste of space.

Rostov sucks. They were lucky to start hot. I think they'll finish closer to the bottom of the table than the top. A lot of their players are utter shite.

On the bright side, the quality of Russian League seems to be higher than Bundesliga 2.

Comment

Good. Always nice to see them lose when they take out our legionnaires

Comment

guys they only lost 1-0, against one of the best teams in the division. Yes it wasnt sardars best game and he got subbed out bc his stamina isnt there yet for 90 minutes. It was always unrealistic to expect them to break into champions league spots. Mid table-Europa League is much more realistic, which they are still on track for. This season is good because no matter what he will get regular minutes. The reactions from the majority here are such bullshit. If rostov win and sardar scores everybody is freaking out and saying he will go to a great epl team in six months and that he was a genius to stay in Russia. One defeat against one of the best teams in the division, only 1-0 with sardar playing the majority of the game, doesn't warrant these types of reactions

Comment

Working...
                                X