No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

azmoun scored. Ball was going in. Idiot poloz touches it. he was offsides, so no goal

with replay, seems azmoun was slightly offside

Comment

fak
      sardar with a great flick on goal
      was going in on its own, but his stupid teammate taps it in from Offside..

Comment

azmoun injured, bad tackle. Gets up now, seems ok, and he is back on

Comment

azmoun subbed 75'
          good outing
          almost scored and always involved ..

Comment

Azmoun subbed off. Gets standing ovation. A really good performance from him tonight. Unlucky not to score. Was pivotal in the goal, got the pre assist, and showed great desire, good link up play, and toughness throughout. Stayed un-injured and that is also a huge positive bc this game was very, very physical. Nice job Sardar

Comment

all fans jumping and cheering for azmoun as he comes off. he covered 8km in his 75 minutes.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

an amazing save by Amkar keeper prevents Rostov from doubling their lead. Azmoun's sub bukharov smashes shot that he tips on to bar

Comment

azmoun could have scored a hattrick if he was a bit more lucky.

Comment

good save from keeper to keep it 1-0
                    dangerous narrow lead, rostov still pushing for 2nd goal..!! lets hope Rostov dont pissaway points late on like last week

Comment

havent seen this many fans at a Rostov home match
                      is this some sort of a local derby or something..? or is it just their recent good form and high position in the league thats bringing back fans ??

Comment

I think it is their good form. The teams are seperated by a five hour PLANE FLIGHT with one stop so it is def not a local derby

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          havent seen this many fans at a Rostov home match
                          is this some sort of a local derby or something..? or is it just their recent good form and high position in the league thats bringing back fans ??
                          actually they usually have good fans, not this much but it's not like they are empty or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

GAME OVER. 1-0. good performance by Rostov and azmoun. They are now cemented in fifth place. Only 1 pt. behind 4th, but have played one match more. Excellent start of season form by Rostov.Hopefully ezzatolahi fixes whatever problems he still has and starts playing...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I think it is their good form. The teams are seperated by a five hour PLANE FLIGHT with one stop so it is def not a local derby
                              well actually 5 hours drive isnt very far away, considering how vast Russia is ..!! so it could well be considered a neighboring rivalry of sorts..??

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              actually they usually have good fans, not this much but it's not like they are empty or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              hum, i dont know about that..!?
                              the last games ive seen, there's been hardly even a tenth of today's crowd, not that it was a packed house anyways..!
                              usually i only notice about 2-5k max..!!today seemed like 12-15k

Comment

[QUOTE=BacheLot;2316921]well actually 5 hours drive isnt very far away, considering how vast Russia is ..!! so it could well be considered a neighboring rivalry of sorts..??
                                I edited it to plane flight with one stop. theyre literally on opposite sides

Comment

Working...
                                X