Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    4 million euors makes sense. About right for his talents and age.
    So Rubin Kazan is telling other teams he is for sale basically.
    4 million for an Asian player? Actually I think they are rather telling others he's NOT for sale!

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

I genuinely believe Azmoun can make a good transfer this season. I would like to see him at Benfica. Hopefully it gets concrete. I doubt he's staying at Rubin.

Comment

Not just any Asian player
        But the Best, youngest & most promising talent to come outa Asia in some decades. ..! Right when he is hitting his peak too ..!

3-4 mil is fair enough considering the fact that he only got 1 more year left on his contract there & doesn't wanna be there..!

Moft ..... If asked me

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          4 million for an Asian player? Actually I think they are rather telling others he's NOT for sale!
          Extremely young Asian player who has shown exceptionally strong performance for his national and club side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Karadeniz and Azmun finished their training beforehand. Yes, one of the leaders of Rostov suddenly decided to show his respect to the active contract and arrived in Kazan one day before the first training. It seemed the 'Iranian Messi' did not like the practice load of the 'Spanish Magat'. Dissatisfied, he sat on the bench in the middle of the training, drank water and just left the training.

Serdar Azmun trained today. Other players on loan are expected to come back. Do you count on them?

At present we are working with those players who are at our disposal. At his moment I count on them.
            http://realnoevremya.com/sports/507

Comment

If azmoun doesn't get picked up by a good team
              He should stay. Kazans new coach is a good Spanish coach and Kazan has a lot of good players coming back from Loan.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                If azmoun doesn't get picked up by a good team
                He should stay. Kazans new coach is a good Spanish coach and Kazan has a lot of good players coming back from Loan.

Andddd they're also making good signings. It would be a bad idea for him to stay one more year they can easily finish top 4 next season.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It's pretty much a guarantee that he'll leave really.

4 Million is the least they can get for Azmoun and they could've raised his price as well if he had more years remaining on his contract, but now he just has a year left so they want to unload him at the best possible moment under the circumstances

Comment

Yes, very possible he leaves Kazan

Comment

Found a 17 minute compilation of Azmoun's 2015/16 season on YouTube. It was posted on the 13th of this month. Enjoy!
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXuU5RmHqyA

Comment

It seems Rubin wants Azmoun to return to training otherwise they will report him which might end up in Azmoun being banned 2 years. (source: RubinKazanUK 's twitter)

Comment

Comment

According to RK Twitter, Rubin is willing to extend Sardar's contract with a payrise...

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              According to RK Twitter, Rubin is willing to extend Sardar's contract with a payrise...
                              Well he won't accept anyway. IMO it won't be catastrophic if he stays one season with Rubin as he will be able to join any team he wants afterward and won't be obliged to sign a long term contract with a team like Rostov (that will certainly be the case if they buy him from Rubin)

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                                It seems Rubin wants Azmoun to return to training otherwise they will report him which might end up in Azmoun being banned 2 years. (source: RubinKazanUK 's twitter)
                                Sardar had to play the same game last year to finally force Rubin into letting him leave..! hopefully this shitt doesnt turn any nastier than it has already gotten and i gather Sardar still wants to go back to play for Berdiyev in Rostov..!!?
                                fact is "cat is outa bag" so to speak and Rostov can not expect Rubin to release Azmoun for another somewhat meager loan fee like the last season.... so they either have to up their offer $ignificantly or i have a feeling this stupid game of chicken is gonna last most all of the summer transfer season and keep Sardar on the sidelines during the all important pre-season training of both teams..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X