No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benfica is much better than Spartak. The question is whether he can earn playing time there or not.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
      Benfica is much better than Spartak. The question is whether he can earn playing time there or not.
      over the esblished jimenez and mitroglou I'd highly doubt it, in a perfect world he would be signed by benfica and then loaned out to a good team where he can get playing time like an upper/mid table serie a team or maybe even one of the interested russian teams. wouldn't be a suprising scenario at all.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This was the first reason Azmoun put a serious dent in russian teams.
        He is VERY young and I might get roasted for saying this but I think it might be a good idea to stay in russia for one more season.
        Any big team like Lokomotiv, Spartak, CSKA, Zenit are a huge jump from rostov or rubin, clubs with lots of fans, in a crazy big city, with good quality foreign players.
        Of course if a team like benefica or another team known for good development sends an offer he should go, but he shouldn't put himself in a shitty situation.
        He needs next season to have a lot of minutes, he shouldn't risk being benched.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I agree with you. Staying with Russia can be great for him especially if he joins a big team like Zenit or CSKA. I wouldn't consider a move to Zenit, locomotiv, spartak a huge jump from Rostov yet. It all depends right now if Rostov can qualify for champions league. If they qualify for champions league then I would rather have him stay at Rostov to get that exposure at the biggest stage in the world.

Comment

judging from some of the highlight reels of some of past alireza Haghighi games, to me, the competition quality levels of the Portuguese Primeira Liga, seemed far below that of Russian Premier league..!! i
            Primeira Liga strike me as sort of an inferior-quality La Liga...!!? with a bunch of weak teams mixed in with less than handful of richer and better recognized quality clubs (Benfica, Sporting lisbon, Porto and a bunch of other scrubs)..!
            i think Azmoun has a far better chance of running riot in Primeira Liga than the more evenly competitive and highly physical, under-rated Russian league..!!

if he could avoid being forced to sign a Long Term contract this off season, he should remain there for his last year of contract. (Ideally with Rostov and Berdiyev)

if choice was to come between signing a 2-3+ contract extension with Benefica or another Russian team, he is better off leaving for Portugese Primeira Liga or possibly a decent Eredivisie side..! cause those leagues are far bigger talent feeder club to a Super Clubs than the relatively richer Russian Leagues who arent nearly as eager to quickly offload their leagues best talents for a few mil in profit...!

i fear if he decides to remain in russia, he will likely remain there till after WC 18 and wont be able to make the jump to next level for another 2 years or more..!!?

Comment

He said once in an interview that he wanted to remain in Russia till WC2018.Assuming we qualify, that will hopefully be his podium. I think that is a wise decision, given he hasn't yet established himself as a consistent 90 minute striker and a radical change at this stage may not be in his best interest.

He is now comfortable in the russian league and staying there for another season will render him more mature. We can already see that impact on his Team Melli display.

Comment

I just pray he doesn't end up over-reaching and gets 20 minute cameos here and there next season at some elite level club which I fear might be the case if he ends up at somewhere like Benfica. Russia for a season or two more is no bad decision, ideally complemented with a fair bit of European experience. Basically, CSKA as Musa's replacement will be the one.

Comment

nice article about Sardar
                  http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-u...-than-ali-daei

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    yea, John Duerden is a biased sKorean football asslicker, but he is indeed also a pretty decent soccer journalist...!
                    nevertheless, i found an obvious flaw in that Published article that needs immediate correction.

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

I'm not too fond of the idea Azmoun staying in Russia. Berdyev is not going to stay with him forever. Despite the good level of competition in that league, fact is that the Russian league is not a big talent feeder to the top 3 leagues. I prefer Azmoun going to Benfica, and from there develop himself to attract teams like Chelsea, Bayern and Juventus. Benfica are notorious for producing talents. And the Portugese league is still the 5th best in UEFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I'm not too fond of the idea Azmoun staying in Russia. Berdyev is not going to stay with him forever. Despite the good level of competition in that league, fact is that the Russian league is not a big talent feeder to the top 3 leagues. I prefer Azmoun going to Benfica, and from there develop himself to attract teams like Chelsea, Bayern and Juventus. Benfica are notorious for producing talents. And the Portugese league is still the 5th best in UEFA.
                        France Le championnat> Portugal Primeira Liga

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          France Le championnat> Portugal Primeira Liga
                          Thank you for your valuable and substantiated opinion.

Comment

Comment

Portuguese source linking Azmoun to Benfica:

http://www.abola.pt/clubes/ver.aspx?t=3&id=615688

Comment

?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X