Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
    Lol so much for being the Iranian Messi..

Comment

sardar knew what was going on at kazan. he had a reason for leaving

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
        Damn he's still eligible for u21 I had forgotten how young he was. Even though he doesn't make the best decisions he's still a really good talent playing pretty decently in a good European league and for tm at just 20.

Comment

"sent off"..? as in RED CARDED..??
          or sent off to play in their U21 vs Rubin, since he was prevented from first team in this game, per loan clause...!

Comment

To clarify . Sardar was red carded in the 39 th minute. Rubin u21 beat Rostov u 21. 1-0

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww_izIuhp3A

please watch sardar u21 game here in HD

my god SA killed the keeper damn that was bad

Comment

That was a pretty bad challenge. :|

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  That was a pretty bad challenge. :|
                  It's a bad challenge but how does it deserve a red? His leg is hardly at a dangerous height, it is the goalkeeper who is bending down! What is he supposed to do, not challenge for the ball? It was completely accidental and a terrible decision from the referee.

Comment

The better question here is why the heck is azmoun even playing for Rostov U21 in the first place? The whole point of the loan is for him to get more playing time at Rostov than he would at Rubin....a player who scorers beauties in the AC has no business stepping foot in a mid table Russian U21 team.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      The better question here is why the heck is azmoun even playing for Rostov U21 in the first place? The whole point of the loan is for him to get more playing time at Rostov than he would at Rubin....a player who scorers beauties in the AC has no business stepping foot in a mid table Russian U21 team.
                      Because he couldn't feature in their main game this week, since they were playing against Rubin, so better to play for the u21 than not to play at all.

Comment

WTF.. That's not even a yellow card? He was looking at the ball at all times and no way that's an intentional challenge..
                        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

honestly it just looked like he tried to touch the ball and the keeper came at the ball very low and put his head in a dangerous position. Azmouns leg was neither at a dangerous height or position. Just unlucky. Its just this one game he was with u21. Relax everyone. I am more curious as to WTF is going on with Ezatollahi.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            honestly it just looked like he tried to touch the ball and the keeper came at the ball very low and put his head in a dangerous position. Azmouns leg was neither at a dangerous height or position. Just unlucky. Its just this one game he was with u21. Relax everyone. I am more curious as to WTF is going on with Ezatollahi.
                            ITC/Visa problems

Comment

Rostov beat rubin 3-0, rubin in shambles so far, Rostov looking good. The return of Berdeyev!
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww_izIuhp3A

please watch sardar u21 game here in HD

my god SA killed the keeper damn that was bad
                                Sardar hardly touched him..! keeper was already knocked-out cold before falling at his feet..!
                                its his own defender that collided head with him first and knocked his ass cold..!! and its mostly the keeper's fault/stupidity to get low and go for that challenge..!!

anyways thanks for the video..!! you gotta give to folks who run Rubin TV ..!! they run a really professional and top quality club football tv..!! even better than some of the best/riches clubs in all of europe..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X