Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Albate avval bayad baa Qatar baazi konim.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

one match remains, hopefully Rostov pulls a Esteghlal Khuzestan and wins it all

Comment

Also, I hope to see Milad, Sardar and Saeed all play in the last match. Probably would be the first time we have had three Iranian players in the field in europe at the same time

Comment

This was posted before, but here is it again for the people who haven't seen it. Sardar's interview with FIFA TV

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Also, I hope to see Milad, Sardar and Saeed all play in the last match. Probably would be the first time we have had three Iranian players in the field in europe at the same time
            http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spiel...lbericht/17827

Daei, Bagheri and Azizi

Comment

Do you guys think he should sign with Rostov for that Champions League experience or take an offer from a big league if he gets one?

Comment

If he goes to a big european team theres a pretty good chance he'll ride the bench. Players at sardars age need playing time if they are gonna improve. I personally much rather see him stay at rostov for another year then go to a big european team. He's going to be a starter and he'll get champions league experience. You really can't beat that honestly.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wildcats View Post
                  If he goes to a big european team theres a pretty good chance he'll ride the bench. Players at sardars age need playing time if they are gonna improve. I personally much rather see him stay at rostov for another year then go to a big european team. He's going to be a starter and he'll get champions league experience. You really can't beat that honestly.
                  i agree
                  it would be even better if he gets a 4-5 year deal at a top notch EU team, then gets loaned back to Rostov for a season or 2..!!
                  like you said assuming he will become regular starter at Rostov and he continue to tear shitt up next season in Russian league then if need be, the parent club can always recall his loan..! its also would be nice for Sardar to keep playing for a coach who is world class and more importantly believes in his abilities..!

Comment

I hope Everton signs him. That would be a perfect club for him.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I actually hope he spends another year at Rostov but I doubt Rubin will allow that. If Rostov make the ECL, they will have some money and could even possibly afford a transfer for him. He's in the starting 11 there, the fans love him and he's on fire. One more year there at his age would be much better than warming the bench of a better team.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                        The tweet that started it all. Last time I saw a TM player on ESPN Sportscenter top plays (other than being on the receiving end of Messi's epic goal) was Cyrus DinMohammadi with like a 40 yard rocket goal back in the 90's.
                        football yes but Kazemi was on top 10 at least 3 times that i can remember during his Oregon days

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          I actually hope he spends another year at Rostov but I doubt Rubin will allow that. If Rostov make the ECL, they will have some money and could even possibly afford a transfer for him. He's in the starting 11 there, the fans love him and he's on fire. One more year there at his age would be much better than warming the bench of a better team.

Azmoun's best bet is this. Stay with Rostov, hopefully make CL or EL and make a name for yourself there. Then next year hopefully he can join a top 4 league.

Question; if they fail in the CL playoff, do they still get to play EL or are they out completely?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            Azmoun's best bet is this. Stay with Rostov, hopefully make CL or EL and make a name for yourself there. Then next year hopefully he can join a top 4 league.

Question; if they fail in the CL playoff, do they still get to play EL or are they out completely?
                            Then they will at least make it to the EL group stage.

Comment

Guys Azmoun is suspended for the Terek Grozny match because of yellow card accumulation.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Then they will at least make it to the EL group stage.
                                No it would be the last play off round for EL.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X