No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That header was unreal. He rose to it so well, and placed it perfectly. The kid is on fire damesh garm. He can only move up from here.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

And then there are members on this forum who claim(ed) that Gucci is a more technically gifted player xD.
      Gucci can't even tie Azmoun's shoe laces.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        And then there are members on this forum who claim(ed) that Gucci is a more technically gifted player xD.
        Gucci can't even tie Azmoun's shoe laces.
        Sirvan: this is not a good comment. Both players are good and in service of team-e melli. Let us be respectful. Both players have scored crucial goals.

Sepas.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          That header was unreal. He rose to it so well, and placed it perfectly. The kid is on fire damesh garm. He can only move up from here.
          F A N T A S T I C header.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            Sirvan: this is not a good comment. Both players are good and in service of team-e melli. Let us be respectful. Both players have scored crucial goals.
            Sepas.
            Definitely, Gucci has done well for his country and ofcourse i respect him for that. I'm just saying that talentwise (in every aspect) Azmoun is on another level.

Sepas gozaram

Comment

I would honestly be surprised if a big club doesn't come knocking in the summer.

This kid is amazing. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                could well happen..!!
                its pretty much a meaningless game for Terek, so chances are hopefully Milad would get some playing minutes..!? ba ham dige gaav bandi mikonan o Milad forgets to mark him out on the RW and lets him by a couple of times..!!? he will snatch a goal on his own regardless
                Terek cannot rise or drop places. They are guaranteed 7th. the only thing they are playing for is to send fans home happy in last home game. Milad might see some some action actually so a bit of inside help is well possible

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
                  NBC reporters tweeting the goal out. Hopefully this makes Sportscenter tonight.
                  https://twitter.com/AnoushahKPRC/sta...60105937625091
                  https://twitter.com/KPRCSofiaOjeda
                  Someone kiss this man's foot. Navid to khodayi to rahbareh mayi! Sardar makes #4 on ESPN top 10 list tonight.

Comment

The tweet that started it all. Last time I saw a TM player on ESPN Sportscenter top plays (other than being on the receiving end of Messi's epic goal) was Cyrus DinMohammadi with like a 40 yard rocket goal back in the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                      Someone kiss this man's foot. Navid to khodayi to rahbareh mayi! Sardar makes #4 on ESPN top 10 list tonight.
                      Links please?

Comment

Sardar goal on ESPN

https://twitter.com/peymanheyrani/st...38303371300864

Comment

I'm so proud of him! So so proud

Comment

I can not wait for 2018 World cup.

Imagine, Sardar, Ezzatollahi, Torabi, Mohammadi, Jahanbakhsh, Shekari, Pahlevan, Akhbari, Taremi, and so many more (new talents, foreign based talents) + CQ

we will go far in that world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              I can not wait for 2018 World cup.

Imagine, Sardar, Ezzatollahi, Torabi, Mohammadi, Jahanbakhsh, Shekari, Pahlevan, Akhbari, Taremi, and so many more (new talents, foreign based talents) + CQ

we will go far in that world cup.
                              With a little bit of luck, yes.

Comment

Sardar and Alireza J. are my sons AMA

Comment

Working...
                                X