X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/1thouself/status/732278956037115904

Comment

Comment

azmoun is on fire now, now that rostov is in the champion league we have to see if rostov would want azmoun for another year on loan or not

Comment

There is some misunderstanding here. They aren't in the Champions League yet, they need to qualify through play-offs before reaching the group stage. Only the champions of the Russian League qualify directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Simply amazing. This is now either his 4th or 5th consecutive match he's scored....talk about clutch! He better have some premier league offers on the table, we all know if he was Korean or Japanese that Manchester United and Dortmund would come knocking by now....
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Pick me up on the way there.
              And me too hopefully we will se Azmoun in russia live!!
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Simply amazing. This is now either his 4th or 5th consecutive match he's scored....talk about clutch! He better have some premier league offers on the table, we all know if he was Korean or Japanese that Manchester United and Dortmund would come knocking by now....
                Azmoun > Son and Okazaki combined

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  u can do the negotiations with the russian soccerSluts for us..!!

Comment

delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      He was a key to Rostov's cinderella story this season, and will most likely have excellent offers from at least Bundesliga, La Liga and EPL teams this summer. He really stepped it up this year and I think we can all be very proud of him, this will be a crucial moment that will shape his career now.

Comment

Hopefully he will be our driving force behind our 2018 World Cup campaign.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Nastastic23/stat...80432071303168

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            thats great man..!!
                            we should hook up with bunch of other PFDC homies and go to WC18 together ..! u can do the negotiations with the russian soccerSluts for us..!!
                            u know ma nigga Sardar is gonna take home the Golden boot , we dont wanna be missing on that ..!!
                            I'm down. But I have no idea how much money I need to save or if I could afford it.
                            I'm just a poor student
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              I'm down. But I have no idea how much money I need to save or if I could afford it.
                              I'm just a poor student
                              We can start a kickstarter campaign for you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X