No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's official! Rostov will play CL next season at the expense of Zenit !

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      in play-offs or group stage?

Comment

incredible achievement. Azmoun really carried them in the last stretch of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          Badbakht AVB, he's not that bad of a manager actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Badbakht AVB, he's not that bad of a manager actually.
            meh...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              in play-offs or group stage?
              It all depends on the last game of the season. Whoever wins the league will make it to the group stage. Runner up will be in the 3rd round playoff.

Comment

Very good game. That's the Russian league I love. Physical, dangerous, hardcore, and fighting until the last second. If Rostov has that buy clause in the contract I'm sure 100% they will buy azmoun. The title is still reachable !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I hope Rubin play for their former coach and stop CSKA.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    Someone needs to make a gif of the angle around :58 and spread it around

Comment

wow so rostov is guranteed to play in europe next season. unreal achievment for a team that had to playoff for staying in league last season. leicester then eses khuz and now rostov

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        I understand some of their words. I don't speak Russian but I speak 4 languages so by context I figure it out.
                        thats great man..!!
                        we should hook up with bunch of other PFDC homies and go to WC18 together ..! u can do the negotiations with the russian soccerSluts for us..!!
                        u know ma nigga Sardar is gonna take home the Golden boot , we dont wanna be missing on that ..!!

Comment

if you look at the goal , you see after that that Poloz stand at the sideline to come in to the game.... so one minute later and azmoun would be subbed of . thank good that the ball didnt went out !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            thats great man..!!
                            we should hook up with bunch of other PFDC homies and go to WC18 together ..! u can do the negotiations with the russian soccerSluts for us..!!
                            u know ma nigga Sardar is gonna take home the Golden boot , we dont wanna be missing on that ..!!
                            Pick me up on the way there.

Comment

PFDC mafia,

Let's get Sardar's amazing header to espy SportsCenter top plays via Twitter. Nominate top plays using https://twitter.com/SportsCenter #SCtop10 https://twitter.com/SportsCenter

Comment

Very impressive and crucial win.

His jumping ability is his greatest talent. Reminds me of Hashemian.

Comment

Working...
                                X