No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comparing him to Dzeko/Ibra/Benzema... are u guys serious? these guys cant run!
    azmoun is the more modern athletic striker, nowadays more comparable to kalinic/mandzukic/origi/lewandowski.
    him and alireza are going to be huge, said it many years ago. azmoun is going to be the best iranian footballer weve ever seen

Comment

Rostov want to keep him without a doubt but top four league clubs may destroy their dream.

Comment

The guy he juked out was Christopher Samba too. Soent 4 years in the Premier League playing for QPR and before that Blackburn. If Azmoun got round a tank like Samba then he can fit in the physically grueling leagues too

Comment

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/rostov/story...n-doping-sting

interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Hopefully, he does. EA never give Iranians special cards.
            Hopefully he will be the first ever Iranian inform in FIFA 16 i can't wait till Wednesday
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

I didn't even know there was a game yesterday but what a pleasant surprise to see in the morning!! I had a feeling he would become big eversince I saw him for the first time in AFC U19.

Comment

i got this in the mail today from a fellow collector in Rostov on Don, it is a match worn shirt.

Comment

The unexpected lost to Mordovia couple weeks a go was kind of ruined their chance to win the title...

Comment

They shouldn't have lost to Mordovia.

Comment

They still have a chance. CSKA have a tough program against Krasnodar and Rubin and also choked a lot against bigger Russian sides, lost against Krasnodar, Rostov and twice against Zenit and tied Lokomotiv Moscow recently.

Also, Rubin players will probably try their best to make their former coach Berdyev champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Surprise doping inspections are pretty common.

Comment

Lmao Rostov is not doping. Also @perspolis1 Russian premier league is physically grueling as shit. The refs are more hardcore here than ANY league I've ever seen. They don't stop the game for small or even medium fouls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

but was it even a foul? Russian commentators were talking about it when showing the replay of his 2nd goal but I couldn't see any foul tbh.

Comment

Guys, It's prette likely that Azmoun will get a 5mio market value on transfermarkt.
                              The guy who is in charge for Russia was seeing the Iranian Player values like this:
                              Azmoun 5mio
                              Ezzatollahi 400.000
                              Mohammadi 800.000
                              sigpic

Comment

is rostov sponsored by a marijuana dispensary lol

Comment

Working...
                                X