Russians just wrote his full name

It says SAED NADER EZATOLLAHI AFAGH
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Both goals in HD and with sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Both goals in HD and with sound.
        Ahh I thought the "Iranian Messi" nonsense would end after a time...
        sigpic

Comment

Lol @ Berdiev's goal celebration..!
          Reminds me of Daei

Missed the exciting 2nd half & Saeed's debut ..!
          Was Sardsar subbed today or did he get rare full 90..!?

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
            Ahh I thought the "Iranian Messi" nonsense would end after a time...
            really have no idea how that shit started, he is nothing like messi. He reminds me more of a benzima type player.

Comment

Not taking away credit from the first goal, but man that second goal was a BEAUTY. As hectic the relationship between IFF and CQ is, it is a great time for Iranian football with all the new young talent blooming.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Not taking away credit from the first goal, but man that second goal was a BEAUTY. As hectic the relationship between IFF and CQ is, it is a great time for Iranian football with all the new young talent blooming.
                he mixed that african defender so hard, the guy acted like he was fouled
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  he mixed that african defender so hard, the guy acted like he was fouled
                  It was hilarious watching him hit the brakes full force, but his momentum carrying him and half way through trying to turn it into a flop.

Comment

Sardar will probably get a black in-form card in FIF 16 this upcoming Wednesday. That's pretty cool, afarin Sardar.

Comment

Holy crap well done! That second goal was so sexy, I died laughing at the defender though hahahahaha
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        really have no idea how that shit started, he is nothing like messi. He reminds me more of a benzima type player.
                        When he was just coming up, people knew he was good. To be honest, I didn't know he was 6 foot tall until fairly close to his debut. So, based on many people not knowing his true size, the fact that he has a similar skin complexion, and in some ways facial features comparable to Messi's (they're not twins, but there is some resemblance), and the fact that he had a similar haircut, people called him the Iranian Messi.

It's not based on his playing style. It's based on his looks. If he had a long ponytail and moustache/goatee, he would 100% have been called the Iranian Ibrahimovic. It's just based on superficial features, we all know he is more of a Dzeko/Ibra/Benzema target striker type. He will be stuck with the Messi moniker though because of having light skin and a similar haircut.

Comment

Comment

hes going through a nice end of season purple patch

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              Sardar will probably get a black in-form card in FIF 16 this upcoming Wednesday. That's pretty cool, afarin Sardar.
                              Hopefully, he does. EA never give Iranians special cards.

Comment

Fk rostov are getting surprised doping tests from fifa officials.
                                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                                X