No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if saeid or a young ando teymourian [emoji23][emoji23] he just bulldozer fouled like 3 people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

too gholdor for the Russian players...

Comment

Fulltime 3-1 for Rostov.

Azmoun scored two beautiful goals, both with GREAT technique.

Ezatollahi was too rough for the first few minutes but started doing some good cleanup and passing, looks very energetic and gholdor.

Berdeyev went first to Azmoun after the game ended to celebrate.
        I remember all of you were mad at Azmoun for wanting to stick with berdeyev. but now that I've seen that berdeyev is a proven coach, I don't blame azmoun one bit.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Golden boy Azmoun for TOTW in FIFA 16, his second goal was a beauty
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

But seriously, what are the incentives for teams from better leagues to get Azmoun? Someone tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              But seriously, what are the incentives for teams from better leagues to get Azmoun? Someone tell me.

I think Azmoun knows the importance of the positions that he gets and he uses them efficiently thats why some of English Premier Teams are in contact with him
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Russians just wrote his full name

Comment

Azmoun Man of the Match on Whoscored with a 8.6 rating

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/96...scow-FK-Rostov

Comment

I think it's fair to say his nose job was legit and sorted out his breathing problems. He's been on fire since the procedure.

Comment

Comment

How did Ezatollahi do? I missed the end.

Comment

Good for him, i am happy for kid, he is getting there slowly, hope he becomes more complete and 90 minutes striker.

Comment

Look at his minutes

Comment

He has scored a goal every 152 minutes now. Amazing stats for a 21 year old

Comment

Who knows, he might even end up being better than Daei and Ezzatollahi better than Nekounam.
                                Good luck to both of them and hopefully they'll keep making us proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X