Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    LOL. But on a serious note, why does their national team have a higher market value than ours on transfermarket?
    Ahmedov and Denisov are both pricey players especially since they are at their peak age and represent basically more than half of their NT team's value.

The rest of their player values are much less than all of our players and equivalent to around mid-table IPL players

Comment

Our European players are young.... Hence lower values. If jahanbakhsh azmoun Ezatollahi and Mohammadi were given values in a few years they would be at least 5 million each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Mahrez was worth around 200k before the season. Now he is one of the most wanted players in europe worth shit amount of money. Value doesent always show quality a player has.

Comment

Yeah, also, azmoun will probably be bumped to 4 million on the next update.

Comment

"With three games to go, CSKA was two points clear at the top from surprise title contender FC Rostov, which beat Lokomotiv Moscow 2-1 on Friday.

Rostov's goals came from Christian Noboa and young forward Serdar Azmoun, who is finishing the season off strongly with three goals in his last three games."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/...win-Terek.html

Everton reportedly still interested in Azmoun:

"According to reports in the English press, Everton did not let go of it for the Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun class in 1995, under the ownership of Rostov but Rubin Kazan.

By: Matthew Pifferie
            According to reports in the English press, the ' Everton do not let go of it for the Iranian striker born in 1995 Sardar Azmoun , pursuant to Rostov but owned by the Rubin Kazan . The revelation of the Russian league club but holds a right of redemption against Azmoun , which could in fact be redeemed only to be sold in the summer.

L ' Everton still and Milan a few months ago are the teams who were most affected Iranian striker, author of 5 goals in 20 matches in Russia : the future, however, may be dyed blue. The Toffees are serious."

http://www.footballscouting.it/calci...-occhi-azmoun/

Comment

Whats up with Ezatollahi? Has he played at all ?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                he is always on the bench. He is still extremely young, has no top level experience and this is rostovs only ever chance to win a title. Their midfield is full of experienced, battle hardened veterans like Noboa,Gatschan,erokhin,etc. Not a surprise that he isnt getting PT. Throwing somebody that inexperienced, no matter how talented, in this high pressure situation will not only most likely result in disaster but will also mean that the most experienced players of the dressing room wont be behind the manager, and thus the entire season for Rostov would unravel. So personally i think its great for Ezza to just watch on and learn what he can from the experience, even if he is not playing.

Comment

Maybe Saeid is adjusting to the new level of fitness required in a very competitive european league.

He did say on Navad that he was overweight when he was younger and he still watches his weight. Just some food for thought!(pardon the pun[emoji12])

Comment

Saeid was infected with a virus and therefore was excluded from the squad

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1323895...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Saeid was infected with a virus and therefore was excluded from the squad

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1323895...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)
                      Hope he has a speedy recovery.

BTW, I just noticed that Saeid has gotten himself inked up with all the 'motivational' and IMO cheesy quotes. (Much like Sardar)

Its their personal choice I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        No way a championship-competing team like Rostov throw an unseasoned player there in this crucial juncture when every game means the world. If he was allowed to play in the first half of the season, he would have 100% got some at least sub appearances at this stage.

BTW, he is still only 19.

Comment

Thursday: Dinamo Moscow (12th) - Rostov (2nd) 18:30 CET.

Is there any news on Azmoun's injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Thursday: Dinamo Moscow (12th) - Rostov (2nd) 18:30 CET.

Is there any news on Azmoun's injury?
                            I don't think he had any serious injury. I expect to see him in the game.

Comment

Azmoun starting vs Dinamo. Must win for Rostov because they lost their 2nd place to Zenit yesterday

Comment

Links?

Comment

Working...
                                X