No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol it seems that Azmoun received a yellow card on the bench, what did he do?

Comment

Azmoun was the the word spoken most by those Russian commentators. They seemed to have been praising him a lot, and honestly recently he has been on one

Comment

Rostov have secured at least an EL spot.

Comment

Wow, Azmoun is on FIRE!!! He scored 3 match days in a row now...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Wow, Azmoun is on FIRE!!! He scored 3 match days in a row now...
            Isn't it two match days in a row?

Anyway, he's stepping it up ... Lokomotiv is a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Isn't it two match days in a row?

Anyway, he's stepping it up ... Lokomotiv is a good team.

Comment

Top Quality work & assist by the left winger too..!

Ma nigga SErdar tearing shitt up. ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Top Quality work & assist by the left winger too..!
                  Ma nigga SErdar tearing shitt up. ..!
                  Here is the difference between Iranian players and other Asian players in Korea, Japan, and Australia.

This Azmoun kid is not handed a THING! People are on here ragging on him saying "oh, he'll not make it to a better team only scoring 4 goals or whatever in 19 matches where he was given low minutes.

Compare Sardar to this guy name Ji Dong-won from South Korea.

Ji Dong-won was bought by EPL team Sunderland after a good performance in the 2011 Asian Cup. Sure, doesn't really ever happen where our players are picked up after a good Asian Cup performance, but whatever.

This guy is a 24-year-old Striker, mind you, and here are his stats. 2 goals in 24 games for Sunderland. He was loaned out to Augsburg in Bundesliga twice and scored 6 goals in 29 matches.

Not sounding that much better than our own Sardar who has now scored 6 in around 20 games with limited minutes.

So, our good friend Dong-won should be headed back to Korea after a lackluster performance, right? Some of you would be pulling your hair out if Sardar was playing with these numbers.

Nope, he is bought by Borrusia Dortmund. He never makes an appearance for their main squad, and plays 10 games for their B-Team and never scores a goal.

NOW, he should be heading to a lower league or back to Korea, right?

Nope, again. He's given yet another chance by being bought by Bundesliga team FC Augsburg.

Since 2015, he has scored 0 goals as a Striker in 30 appearances for FC Augsburg.

If his history is any indication, he will be bought by Barcelona next year.

All joking aside, anyone who doesn't believe that our players get boned just for being Iranian, while other nations get gifted chances on silver platters must be insane. Comparing Sardar doing quite well for a top team in Russian league to this Korean scrub who has been gifted so many opportunities, it just upsets me.

People complaining about Sardar's stats not being up to snuff, look at these players and compare their stats for their ages. Sardar is lightyears ahead of this player already, and it is probably a benefit that he has not been gifted any opportunities. This will make him hungry to seize opportunities.

It's just truly sad how we seem so afraid of Japan and Korea's "quality" when, to me, it seems that our players would be on Barcelona and Real Madrid if they were Korean or Japanese. How do these guys get so many opportunities gifted like candy, while we don't? Whatever, I hope Dong-won plays against us in October. Our Rostov Russian League Striker vs. their Bundesliga Augsburg striker

Comment

He is great! I can't remember the last time an Iranian player scored in three games in a row!

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                      He is great! I can't remember the last time an Iranian player scored in three games in a row!
                      Hashemian.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Here is the difference between Iranian players and other Asian players in Korea, Japan, and Australia.

This Azmoun kid is not handed a THING! People are on here ragging on him saying "oh, he'll not make it to a better team only scoring 4 goals or whatever in 19 matches where he was given low minutes.

Compare Sardar to this guy name Ji Dong-won from South Korea.

Ji Dong-won was bought by EPL team Sunderland after a good performance in the 2011 Asian Cup. Sure, doesn't really ever happen where our players are picked up after a good Asian Cup performance, but whatever.

This guy is a 24-year-old Striker, mind you, and here are his stats. 2 goals in 24 games for Sunderland. He was loaned out to Augsburg in Bundesliga twice and scored 6 goals in 29 matches.

Not sounding that much better than our own Sardar who has now scored 6 in around 20 games with limited minutes.

So, our good friend Dong-won should be headed back to Korea after a lackluster performance, right? Some of you would be pulling your hair out if Sardar was playing with these numbers.

Nope, he is bought by Borrusia Dortmund. He never makes an appearance for their main squad, and plays 10 games for their B-Team and never scores a goal.

NOW, he should be heading to a lower league or back to Korea, right?

Nope, again. He's given yet another chance by being bought by Bundesliga team FC Augsburg.

Since 2015, he has scored 0 goals as a Striker in 30 appearances for FC Augsburg.

If his history is any indication, he will be bought by Barcelona next year.

All joking aside, anyone who doesn't believe that our players get boned just for being Iranian, while other nations get gifted chances on silver platters must be insane. Comparing Sardar doing quite well for a top team in Russian league to this Korean scrub who has been gifted so many opportunities, it just upsets me.

People complaining about Sardar's stats not being up to snuff, look at these players and compare their stats for their ages. Sardar is lightyears ahead of this player already, and it is probably a benefit that he has not been gifted any opportunities. This will make him hungry to seize opportunities.

It's just truly sad how we seem so afraid of Japan and Korea's "quality" when, to me, it seems that our players would be on Barcelona and Real Madrid if they were Korean or Japanese. How do these guys get so many opportunities gifted like candy, while we don't? Whatever, I hope Dong-won plays against us in October. Our Rostov Russian League Striker vs. their Bundesliga Augsburg striker
                        The difference is my friend, Korean players, no matter if they play well or not, are a source of income for the club they play in! Through advertisement and selling shirts in Korea, they make a lot of money! The same goes to Japanese players. An Iranian who doesn't play well for his club, doesn't have ANY benefit for his club! The shirts are copied in Iran and sold very cheap instead.

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.de/sardar-a...ler/180337#ath

Sardar has scored a goal every 176 minutes this season so far. A scorer point every 132 minutes. Now if thats not great stats for a 21 year old then i dont know what it is. Support and be proud of him. Personally i would love to see him stay with Rostov for another season if he shouldnt get any offers from the top leagues. That way he could really show what hes made of in Europa or hopefully even Championsleague next season.

Comment

Originally posted by kanyeahh View Post
                            [ATTACH]16503[/ATTACH]

sardars new tattoo
                            #whenyouseeit
                            Wait so is this real?

Comment

The Uzbeks are one of the most delusional fans I've ever seen.
                              http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/...411398/page-25

the level of Uzbek and Iranian players are quite different, transfermarkt proves my words:
                              UZB NT - €29,43 mln http://www.transfermarkt.com/uzbekis...te/verein/3563
                              Iran NT - €21,50 mln http://www.transfermarkt.com/iran/st...te/verein/3582
                              Serdar is a good player, but have to eat more bread to become like Denisov.

Iranian most expensive player - Azmoun 2,5 MLN
                              Uzbek most expensive player - Akhmdov 8,5 MLN
                              It means that Krasnodar can buy three Azmouns for the transfer price of Akhmedov, and still it'll have €1 mln profit))
                              So according to your logic, Azmoun is better than Akhmedov just because his team in the first place of RPL, then Okazaki (Leicester) is better than Aguero, right?))) It's very pitiful that you don't have any reasonable argument concerning players current transfer values, as you still have to remind past achievements when you had better players
                              Ahmedov was linked with Arsenal a few years ago. Skysports is a reliable source. He is head and shoulders above Azmoun.
                              http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...s-arsenal-move

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                                The Uzbeks are one of the most delusional fans I've ever seen.
                                http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/...411398/page-25
                                LOL. But on a serious note, why does their national team have a higher market value than ours on transfermarket?

Comment

Working...
                                X