Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Rostov's coach for TM. He would for sure do it for the money we are giving CQ.
    it will be a major set back to TM's current immense progress to loose CQ at such a pivotal rebuilding period in midst of final round of wcqs and just about the time that he is finally gotten the full grasp of our football and the local culture and politics ..!
    but your right, if the morons in IFF were to be so foolish to let Carlito slip, then Berdiev would probably be the most ideal replacement, especially so from purely football perspective and most probably from the financial cost aspect too..!!
    Berdiev also is a defense-centric coach who has a knack for doing wonders with under-rated, scrub teams..!! i'd dare say, he is even a better Game-day coach/tactician than CQ..!!

Comment

I am very happy that Azmoun proved me wrong by scoring a goal against a strong team like Zenit. I hope he keeps his form and continues with scoring goals. That's all I want

Comment

Let's hope he continue the form and Rostov win the league

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I am very happy that Azmoun proved me wrong by scoring a goal against a strong team like Zenit. I hope he keeps his form and continues with scoring goals. That's all I want
          it's going to take time for strikers to develop, remember Didier Drogba only started scoring regularly at the age of 25, Ali Daei only started scoring at about 36 lol, Vardy found his form at the top level at 29. Players develop differently, problem is with this forum is we are analyisiing him minute by minute instead of season by season. Azmoun has improved as a player, hes become a pivotal part of our striking force. At long last Iran has found a replacement for Daei and Azizi. He will only get better, its gonna take time and there will be alot of failiure to go before he reaches the level we need him to.
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
            Ali Daei only started scoring at about 36 lol, Vardy found his form at the top level at 29.

That was funny. But in all seriousness, daei's professional football in our league started at the age of 25. What he achieved since then is just unbelievable. I hope Azmoun will be our next Daei and hopefully even beyond it. He can if you ask me, he just needs a bit more discipline and more focus on his football career.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

That was funny. But in all seriousness, daei's professional football in our league started at the age of 25. What he achieved since then is just unbelievable. I hope Azmoun will be our next Daei and hopefully even beyond it. He can if you ask me, he just needs a bit more discipline and more focus on his football career.
              it was unbelievable, you're right. He delivered consistantly and i know he played against a lot of shit teams but still even scoring against shit teams is a hard thing to do for any international striker. Strikers peak at different times, Azmoun HAS delivered in international football expecting him to score consistantly in a brutally physical league its quite a big ask for someone who is still so young. strikers peak at different ages, it an't over till its over, look at Karim Ansarifad, one horrible season at Osasuna, now he has the same amount of goals as Brown Ideye , a striker who plays for Olympiacos, who is recieving far better service than karim did and who cost them 6 million euros.
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I tried to download (the best quality) of every goal + assist Sardar has had in Russia.

This process proved to be very difficult (and time consuming), if you consider some of his goals and assists go back to 2013.

Hopefully I will continue with this momentum and make a compilation video soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun has been selected as best player against Zenit

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

football in general, all around the world for most part, is being played these days at levels well above that of some 15-20 years ago..!!
                    neither Ali Daie nor Maradona for that matter could even come close to matching their career stats if played in modern day football..!! especially so in scoring dept..!!

Comment

Similar to Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun is in FourFourTwo Asia's 50 players

Leaving giants like Rubin Kazan for a smaller club such as Rostov on loan may not seem the best decision from a silverware point of view, but it brought Azmoun the first-team exposure he needed to flourish.

With the physical attributes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic coupled with fine technical characteristics, the 21-year-old has a maturity that belies his tender years and he has proven more than worthy of leading Rostov’s line.
                      The towering striker is due to return to Rubin in the summer but he may not remain there for long given the swelling interest in him, with Premier League sides Stoke City and Everton amongst the more prestigious clubs linked.

Among other Iranians included so far, we also have Ando:

Teymourian has moved around a fair bit over the past year, leaving a second spell with Iranian side Tractor Sazi for Qatari club Umm Salal six months into an 18-month contract, before then moving to current outfit Saipa this January.

His signing nearly galvanised Tractor to a league triumph; Teymourian scored in their final game, where victory would have clinched the crown.
                      However, he was sent off and Tractor ended up throwing away a two-goal lead and drawing with Naft Tehran, who pipped them for the title. It would have been the first league win of his career.
                      Teymourian returned to Iran to fill the void at Saipa left by the outgoing Javad Nekounam, yet injuries have restricted his impact. As a result he dropped five places from No.25 on last year’s Asia 50. Still, Teymourian remains an integral part of Team Melli as their new permanent captain after Nekounam retired in March.

Comment

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/my/featur...x_0OCRxW63mEMA

Theerathon Bunmathan is apparently better than Sardar Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          http://www.fourfourtwo.com/my/featur...x_0OCRxW63mEMA

Theerathon Bunmathan is apparently better than Sardar Azmoun
                          Not only Azmoun, but also "better" than guys like Luongo, Jedinak, Kagawa, Cahill, Hasebe, Koo etc.. The ranking is a bit random and more relative to their own performances in their country while adding diversity in the selection of players. So yeah standings shouldn't be taken too seriously obviously

Comment

Video Interview of Azmoun with FIFA about the World Cup Dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e3r6kEucYU

Comment

Pouraliganji posted something similar in his Instagram page where he was no 24th while as you can see in below link no 24th is Japanese Shinji Kagawa,i asked him can you tell me what is your source and my post was removed then it seems some other people asked same question and got same treatment from him
                              That is pretty unprofessional and same time sad, why he has to do that?
                              that is fourfourtwo link
                              http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/featur...-21?page=0%2C1

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Pouraliganji posted something similar in his Instagram page where he was no 24th while as you can see in below link no 24th is Japanese Shinji Kagawa,i asked him can you tell me what is your source and my post was removed then it seems some other people asked same question and got same treatment from him
                                That is pretty unprofessional and same time sad, why he has to do that?
                                that is fourfourtwo link
                                http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/featur...-21?page=0%2C1
                                It's an old ranking

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/...ers-2015-30-26

Comment

Working...
                                X