Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    that's only if Rostov can pay the $$$ to Rubin Kazan before another team does. (or the club buying him from Rubin is in CL too)

But seriously getting sick of Azmoun getting injured after he scores a goal and somehow he turns out to be fit for the next game like in AC 2015.
    They will get loads of money just for qualifying to UCL.

Comment

So when's Eza gonna get that debut of his...

Comment

Wow 3-0.

Rostov ghahreman mishe
        Khoda midoone ke hagheshe...

Comment

nice finish from a very tight angle..!! Noboa? ices the game..!!3-0 now
          huge win for Rostov

it would take a colossal let down for Rostov to relinquish their grasp on championship ..?

Comment

What a goal by Noboa... such a tight angle and he buried it. What a game!

Comment

it was Erokhin

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                I've seen Zenit fans on Twitter making fun of Azmoun ("This is the Iranian Messi.")

Rostov's next game is against Zenit. Hopefully he makes them regret.
                We should say Hi to them

Comment

I don't get why this game don't get broadcasted on IRIB, but Leicester - Swansea or some Serie A game gets covered instead.

Comment

They will get loads of money just for qualifying to UCL.
                    yea, forgot about that..!!
                    no doubt Azmoun wants more than anything to keep playing for Berdiev and with that qualification bonus, Rostov should have enough funds to pay off Rubin for his services..??? he only has another year left on his Rubin contract, and he sure as shittt doesnt care for returning back to Rubin, so it shouldn't cost too much funds and convincing for rubin to sell up..??

Comment

His goal

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1136...86%DB%8C%D8%AA

Comment

Comment

Comment

Rostov haven't conceded a single goal in the last 720 minutes.

Comment

brilliant quick strike, before the defender and keeper get a chance to close the angle..!!

ps
                              i think a lil bit of youthful complacency and huge dose of Bad Luck contributed to him missing some sitters in India and the last Rostov game, but Sardar is Far, FAR from a bad finisher..!!

Comment

Berdeyev continues to show that he is a tactical genius. Rostov was completely in control of the game, and they neutralized the shit out of zenit. I also noticed that Rostov players really know how to draw fouls. Glad kanga and kalachev played, much more attacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X