Taha Zareei @ Leixes S.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    I would take what you hear about these players with a grain of salt. There are two sides to every story, and it seems a little unfair to say these things about them when they can't even say anything back.

One day they are the next big thing, and as soon as they stop working with these agents, they are called something else.

Just be careful not to believe everything, and definitely do not take down guys like Esmaelzadeh and Zareei based on hearsay. Esmaeilzadeh is good enough to play in Lige Bartar, and if he was on Persepolis with Branko he would be playing much better than last season. Derakhshan ruined the kid, he was also playing well under Daei when he got minutes. Aliasgari and Esmaelzadeh suffered the most under Derakhshan unfortunately.
    Its not hearsay when its someone's direct experience. Hearsay is gossip or a rumour, not someone telling you exactly what happened. And I'm not saying either of them are bad players, and never did I say they were the next best thing. Afshin turned down an amazing opportunity because he thought that a top division club in Portugal is supposed to pay him a ridiculous amount of money.

Comment

Taha already play 2 games, and without any goal (man of the match vs FC Porto B). Not bad, I can see natural talent in him, also more young than Beiranvand. But what me and my partner give to him is much more than any talent. When you put one person in your home (not important if is one day or 2 month) and "give" your friends, your family to him, also a great contract in Uhlsport gloves, and the "thanks" of him is discuss with President of Sporting Clube de Portugal and also director of NGA Soccer (company gloves). You understand how big is the mistake to work with a kid. They will not care who is him, they will look bad for us (my agency) and also for the future iranians that we will signed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        I would take what you hear about these players with a grain of salt. There are two sides to every story, and it seems a little unfair to say these things about them when they can't even say anything back.

One day they are the next big thing, and as soon as they stop working with these agents, they are called something else.

Just be careful not to believe everything, and definitely do not take down guys like Esmaelzadeh and Zareei based on hearsay. Esmaeilzadeh is good enough to play in Lige Bartar, and if he was on Persepolis with Branko he would be playing much better than last season. Derakhshan ruined the kid, he was also playing well under Daei when he got minutes. Aliasgari and Esmaelzadeh suffered the most under Derakhshan unfortunately.
        Who Believe more in Afshin Esmaeilzadeh? You or me that put him in a trial in Benfica and a official offer from Boavista

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
          Who Believe more in Afshin Esmaeilzadeh? You or me that put him in a trial in Benfica and a official offer from Boavista
          Thank you for all your hard work. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Thank you for all your hard work. Seriously.
            Thank you. Some try to throw us down. We received our players and promote as anyone else does. We help some players that do not leave a good image here, and I can not stay involved with this type of players. Let's see what we will do with Chaab, Beiranvand and Ali in this winter. Just relax.
            Our contract with the Taha over. not renewed, he already have other agent I think. We make our part, good luck!
            A note: At first we only help Ali Hazami, and offer Sporting and Gil Vicente, but Foolad reject. Taha his a mutual friend of Ali and ask me help, we move him. We did our best. Note that the last game of it, was when he was ours, people know how we motivate our players, and we make same miracles (ex: Haghighi in World Cup after not have space in Perspolis, Afshin trial in Benfica, Taha in Sporting, Ali in training in Lille and before have Sporting and Gil...) We just have to focus on in our targets. And help those who deserve it and put players with a good mentality

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
              He turned down Boavista to go back to Persepolis. I tried so hard to convince him to take the opportunity to advance his career, but he just wouldn't- he expected an unreasonable contract. The guy went from Damash to Persepolis to Beira, and could have went to Boavista (only club besides the big 3 to win Primeira), but he didn't realize the value of the opportunities handed to him. If you look at his resume, you will see that he barely ever played (even before going to Portugal), and the chances that he was given were undeserved. Not to say that he was/is a bad footballer, but his resume didn't warrant such opportunity (with Boa), especially since he was a bench-warmer in all his previous teams. The hard work that Tadeu (persian8iran) and I put in to give him a name and promote him was spat on because of his immature attitude and unrealistic expectations. Now he's a bench-warmer in Mes in Azadegan, and his chances are even worse than when he was a teenager. Which rational person would want a player that moved backwards in his early career, in their club?
              thats a shame...i always wondered why he didnt get more playing time at persepolis. I remembered always hearing of him coming off the bench of beira mar in the portugueese second division so I'm surprised there was even any interest by a portugeese top flight club in him.....he shoulda been kissing the ground they walk on to be offered a contract with his situation he was in lol. sad thing is there are so many of these similar situations with iranian players
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                thats a shame...i always wondered why he didnt get more playing time at persepolis. I remembered always hearing of him coming off the bench of beira mar in the portugueese second division so I'm surprised there was even any interest by a portugeese top flight club in him.....he shoulda been kissing the ground they walk on to be offered a contract with his situation he was in lol. sad thing is there are so many of these similar situations with iranian players
                He played about 12 games at the Beira-Mar (one or two really good game)
                With these videos of the game, I managed to get a test at Benfica and Boavista offer. Football is related to the time, his time was. He just did not bother, and an agent does not decide by your player

Comment

Taha Zareei talks about his situation in Portugal.

https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/vide...type=2&theater

Comment

Cool, CQ should invite him for the match against India and Oman
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

And people wonder why we barely have any Iranians in Europe while Japan, US, and Australia are flourishing. Hell even IRAQ has a player that plays in a league better than all of our players. Greedy, money chasing idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        Hell even IRAQ has a player that plays in a league better than all of our players.
                        Khob ke chi?

We had Rahman Rezaei who was one of the best Serie A defenders for years, and we had Bundesliga legionnaires as well. Even nowadays one of our talents play in a top 6 league like Russia, while Ali Adnan was a benchwarmer in the Turkish Super League. I hate it when people bring him up every time, one player isn't enough to make a comparison with Iran IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Khob ke chi?

We had Rahman Rezaei who was one of the best Serie A defenders for years, and we had Bundesliga legionnaires as well. Even nowadays one of our talents play in a top 6 league like Russia, while Ali Adnan was a benchwarmer in the Turkish Super League. I hate it when people bring him up every time, one player isn't enough to make a comparison with Iran IMO.
                          I'm talking about present. I really don't care about years ago. Iraq shouldn't be able to put a player in a better league than ours. Their football is bad.

Comment

I'm talking about present. I really don't care about years ago. Iraq shouldn't be able to put a player in a better league than ours. Their football is bad.
                            It happens once in a while in every country, look at Armenia or Gabon, or Kenya, or lots of other weak countries that once every 20-30 years produces a player that goes on to play in a good league. Iraq has never had any players in any decent league, let alone top league until now with this LB, it tells you about their ratio of producing decent players by European standards

We don't have any top league players right now but we need to be patient, our generation is changing and we mostly have only very young players that have great potential, we can't really expect any player to play at this level yet in this transition period, but I assure you that in 2-3 years we will have one or more

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              It happens once in a while in every country, look at Armenia or Gabon, or Kenya, or lots of other weak countries that once every 20-30 years produces a player that goes on to play in a good league. Iraq has never had any players in any decent league, let alone top league until now with this LB, it tells you about their ratio of producing decent players by European standards

We don't have any top league players right now but we need to be patient, our generation is changing and we mostly have only very young players that have great potential, we can't really expect any player to play at this level yet in this transition period, but I assure you that in 2-3 years we will have one or more
                              I'm pessimistic, we had Dejagah who was amazing in his last EPL season and what did he do? Iranian mentality always kills hope.

Comment

I'm pessimistic, we had Dejagah who was amazing in his last EPL season and what did he do? Iranian mentality always kills hope.
                                You are incorset.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X