Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2015/2016 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's unrealistic to expect Perspolis to put in 5. We should be hoping that zob manages a draw

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      soolakh soolakhesh mikoneh!!!!

bebakhshid eshteb shod....ehem ehem

SOORAKH SOORAKHESH MIKONEH!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah! [emoji75][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
        It's unrealistic to expect Perspolis to put in 5.
        It is realistic that we score 6 :-) as we have done before
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
          It's unrealistic to expect Perspolis to put in 5. We should be hoping that zob manages a draw
          Nothing is unrealistic when it comes to Perspolis my friend
          We have scored 4 on SS & Gostaresh recently; surely we do have the power to do the same again - even though we should not underestimate Rah Ahan like 2 years ago. 1vs1 I rate Zob Ahan as the much better team than Khuzestan anyway, hopefully Golmohammadi will help us to win the title today.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So proud of Persepolis this year.

Regardless of the title, we have been absolute quality and a pleasure to watch with Branko onboard. If we continue the momentum and build on what we have we will have something to say in CL and win the league with a margin for sure.

Comment

Persepolis, with Branko, has such a talented and young nucleus. They will be championship caliber team every year if they maintain and add to it.

Comment

Poor him.

Comment

As gutted as I am I take nothing away from what this team has accomplished, we went from playing some of the worst to some of the best football in our history, proud of our young team for accomplishing that. We'll come back stronger next season ready to compete for the ACL, league, and Hazfi titles.....3 cups should be the goal.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Perspolis did not play well the last 3 games. We had it in the bag, but then we screwed up under pressure

Comment

What an extraordinary season this was - so many setbacks and comebacks each week - but eventually we became the best team of Iran and played the best football of the league. It’s just that those few unlucky & suspicious first weeks hunted and prevented us from winning the title at the end , else we would be leading the table with a solid gap for sure. The way we still managed to slowly climb the table and only miss the championship due to goal difference was phenomenal, almost cinematic!

I did not watch the Zob Ahan game, but it was truly a shame for football how Rah Ahan played today. All this Branko & Perspolis choked are BS comments, it was Rah Ahan that destroyed the game by only defending, fouling and wasting time from the start. These guys were more concerned about preventing Perspolis, instead of fighting to avoid relegation. Especially Forouzan was more interested in sucking some Esteghlali ass, instead of helping his current team - disgusting!

Truly the only 2 teams that deserved to win it this season were Perspolis and SS Khuzestan. SS played boring football and often survived solely because of Rahmati, Zob Ahan lost it due to competing in 3 tournaments, while Naft/Teraktor woke up too late. So we have to congratulate SS Khuzestan and be extremely proud of our own team. I can think of so many good moments:

- This time around we did not buy "stars" on paper, but the squad was filled with plenty of young talented guns instead.
                      - Our young offensive force penetrated every defense of the league. Going unbeaten for like 21 matches and scoring in almost all games! No one was really able to fully hinder Taremi and his gang.
                      - More or less we dominated all games, even those matches we lost or couldn’t get the desired result.
                      - The humiliation of Mazloomi's Esteghlal again, completely removing Al Farhad Majidi's fake "4" sign. This was pure gold!
                      - Spirit and harmony of the team! For examples players like Mosalman, Umana, Maric or Bengston never started to complain & demand more playing time. Despite people claiming Branko's teams lack discipline, we have to admit he learned a lot and was able to handle the pressure/hashiye very well - even having the guts to bench the star of the team Taremi when needed.

and most importantly the exceptional fan support! This was just marvelous the entire season long, I have rarely seen Iranians supporting their team so much on a constant basis! And I have to say this as someone who actually has been blaming the fans the most, while others always go for the coach and players. Despite some lackluster results, fans appreciated the good football and spirit on the pitch which had a huge effect on the moral of the team & staff. Thy key reason why Perspolis was able to improve each week! I was so happy to see how the fans did not leave the stadium today and most of them stayed even when the game was over.

Remember the first weeks:
                      People talked about Esteghlal, Sepahan, Khuzestan or Zob Ahan being the contenders - while no one put Perspolis on the radar. Even when several miserable referee decisions in a row shamefully changed the outcome of the matches, some claimed it's part of the game and these are just excuses by our side... It was just sweet to see how we slowly proved all the haters wrong week by week! So much that everyone, even opposite coaches, had to admit that Perspolis is the best team, even when we actually were not on top of the table.

So much to say........to make it short: Thank you Branko and RIP Hadi Norouzi! Bacheha motchakerim!
                      Regarding next season: obviously the current squad is already good enough to become champions, but overall we just need few changes for our defense to make it complete and be a strong force in Asia as well. Can’t wait!!!
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Props to our boys and the entire club. This young team started off with a disappointing display, becoming the laughing stock of many, including its own fans. Yet from week 7-8 the team started gelling together more and more and played absolute beautiful football, so much that even the competitors were forced to praise the team.

We all should be proud of our boys, we should be proud of ourselves for being such loyal and hardcore fans, even through the hardships we have gone through ever since our 2008 championship.

Branko was/is one of the most influential and instrumental elements of our brilliant performance, We should keep him for years and give him what he wants to prosper and eventually clinch the championship in the future. He needs to rethink his defensive players options and do a fundamental change shaking things up in defense. He also needs to get a new keeper, I would wanna say let's do everything to the best of our ability to hire Jesus, but deep inside I hope no team can take him away from Khuzestan, as he will be needed for their ACL adventure. I will settle with Beiranvand as our number one keeper.

I strongly believe, had we had a reliable and consistent keeper like Rahmati or Jesus, we would have definitely clinched the championship weeks prior to the last match-day.

Those crying faces of our players at the end of today's match wasn't entirely for the championship, the entire team had a much bigger vow, and that was to win the title for Noroozi and his family, it's sad and breaks my heart every time I think about it, so yeah I feel those post-match tears!

Anyhow Long Live Perspolis!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          it was truly a shame for football how Rah Ahan played today. All this Branko & Perspolis choked are BS comments, it was Rah Ahan that destroyed the game by only defending, fouling and wasting time from the start. These guys were more concerned about preventing Perspolis, instead of fighting to avoid relegation. Especially Forouzan was more interested in sucking some Esteghlali ass, instead of helping his current team - disgusting!
                          Pique jaan,

I was too shocked to see them waste time, as if they're leading by 1-2 goals, thus resorting to time wasting tactics. You know who contirbuted to this cause more than anyone else? Their keeper Foroozan, seemed like his only agenda was to stop Perspolis from becoming champions. Numerous times he slowed down the pace of the game, either by faking injuries, or lagging to play the ball etc. Even some other Rah Ahan players wasted time, and I was like nigga you're almost relegated, get your sweet asssssss up and run for the win!

It was amazing how laid back they seemed. Looked like their only mission was to hold back Perspolis from the championship!

Comment

I praise our players and coaches for what they accomplished. Even though we didn't win the league, they fought hard for the name, for the team, for the fans, for Hadi/Mehrdad,...

It hurts, but it is what it is. We came close and we should be proud of it. Next year Branko will remain the coach, most of the players will stay and a few others will be added to the team. Not to mention we are back in Asia in 2017.

I applaud my team regardless of the end result.

Comment

Arab teams will fear us in the ACL

Comment

Khordbin: "I think that Perspolis will sign a new goalkeeper."

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1152...A8%DB%8C%D9%86

Comment

Working...
                                X