Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2015/2016 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
    Uhm no, the best forward trio ATM would be Khalatbari-Sharifi-Hajsafi
    no, they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      no, they are not.
      Yes, they are.

And if they're not they're certainly better than your 'ATA'

Comment

Uhm no, the best forward trio ATM would be Khalatbari-Sharifi-Hajsafi
        Khalatbari and Hajsafi stand out alone while Ali pour is also great. Sharifi, Taremi and Alisha have ups and downs. Alisha and Taremi are the best diving couple of IPL.

Comment

Yes, they are.

And if they're not they're certainly better than your 'ATA'
          No, they are not

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            No, they are not
            Haha as always you have no arguments to prove your point. Instead you just say 'no they're not' again like a little kid.

Comment

Haha as always you have no arguments to prove your point. Instead you just say 'no they're not' again like a little kid.
              What reasons did you give me? So you are calling yourself a little kid aswell? Why do you have to label someone? Did I insult you just because I have a different opinion? Your reasons was "they are certainly better", you're looking like a pretty big hypocrite now......... And I will give you my reason, Hajsafi is more like a midfielder for Sepahan, while Alipour, Taremi and Alishah are true attacking players.

Comment

I absolutely feel great about this team, despite the fact that 2 weeks in a row we have stayed at the bottom of the table, despite the fact that out of 4 weeks we have only accumulated 1 point, and last but not least despite the fact that we have been ridiculed by many other teams fans (Understandably) I firmly believe that we WILL bounce back and become a strong team by week 8 and onward.

We have so many talented younger players, thankfully seems like non of them possess the bad attitude of their fellow young predecessors "Sadeghian and Khanzadeh"

The team works as a real team in such great harmony, especially the attacking midfielders and all up front. We just currently lack precision and deft scoring ability which is quite normal as most these boys are pretty young and inexperienced, I am sure with time and the right coaching by our brilliant coaches they will overcome this shortcoming.

Folks, please have faith on this team, we will eventually and after 7-8 years once again play well and impress with fluid and smooth footballing. I have almost never seen our football fans so patient and well behaved. It's almost unprecedented that after 4 consecutive unsuccessful results, our fans still supporting and cheering for their team. Hell even after our loss against Zobahan, the fans attended our training sessions and cheered every single players and coaching staff. That is so beautiful to watch. Check this video report out:

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/تمرین...#1740;س/

Comment

He definitely can't handle the pressure in Perspolis..now he's blaming 90??

Comment

Makani was always a bit of a mental case.....man do I miss nilson....
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I have also been surprised by the odd calmness of the fans so far.... I was expecting shouting and ranting by now. Just goes to show that fans will appreciate good football even if it doesn't get results immediately.

As for Sosha, he is striking out more at the drama that Navad stirs up. Navad is a good show, but we should be honest, it lacks a lot of professionalism. It is a sports show, it is not a satire program, not a comedy program, etc... The amount of tike that Adel and Navad in general throw at players is disrespectful and unprofessional. Navad has many strong points, but its weaknesses are getting worse every year. There is a difference between objectively analysing a team and throwing "tike" to cause trouble.

If Navad doesn't want people to slowly gravitate away from the show, they should start going back towards football and stop acting more like a tabloid year after year. Sosha is not the first to state Navad is causes trouble in our football, and he won't be the last. The players need to tune this stuff out. PP fans are still supporting them, that is all that should matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        I have also been surprised by the odd calmness of the fans so far.... I was expecting shouting and ranting by now. Just goes to show that fans will appreciate good football even if it doesn't get results immediately.

As for Sosha, he is striking out more at the drama that Navad stirs up. Navad is a good show, but we should be honest, it lacks a lot of professionalism. It is a sports show, it is not a satire program, not a comedy program, etc... The amount of tike that Adel and Navad in general throw at players is disrespectful and unprofessional. Navad has many strong points, but its weaknesses are getting worse every year. There is a difference between objectively analysing a team and throwing "tike" to cause trouble.

If Navad doesn't want people to slowly gravitate away from the show, they should start going back towards football and stop acting more like a tabloid year after year. Sosha is not the first to state Navad is causes trouble in our football, and he won't be the last. The players need to tune this stuff out. PP fans are still supporting them, that is all that should matter.
                        What oddness of fans are you guys talking about. Check Pr. Rohani facebook account to see the typhoon yourself.

Comment

Our boys as expected are starting to gel together and get better week after week. Playing away in Ahvaz and under that atrocious climate and in particular heat and humidity was a difficult task to begin with, however we pulled it off, created chances and scored 2 goals, while wasting yet another PK.

This is a team to watch, young, energetic, fast and hungry. So many talented younger players, with experience they will turn into future stars!

Alishah and Alipour sometimes tend to be selfish, hopefully Branko will fix this little problem up front.

Comment

Persepolis new jersey

Comment

6 games late...

Comment

Taremi bails us out again

Comment

Working...
                                X