No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi at Rubin Kazan 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he joins a championship side, this will be the greatest Iranian transfer this whole winter

Comment

Damesh garm, he could easily play in Iran and be a superstar, but he doesnt give up and really wants to make it in europe. I have big respect for players like him and Ansarifard.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
        If he joins a championship side, this will be the greatest Iranian transfer this whole winter
        Let's just hope it's not a bottom Championship side so that we don't have to go through the headache that's called the battle against relegation will give us.

Comment

Do we know what championship teams are looking for a keeper?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Fulham has two injured goalkeepers, I'm guessing it could be that Fulham signed Haghighi to replace their first goalie.

http://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-fulha...saison_id/2015

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              There are teams that currently have two keepers and might look for a goalkeeper

Ipswich, Cardiff, MK Dons, Leeds, Burnley, Rotherdam and Charlton have two goalkeepers and might look for a GK

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Can't wait to see what happens.

Comment

Alireza Haghighi went to Maritimo Funchal, coached by Nelo Vingada. Currently playing in the Primeira Liga (Portugal highest devision) & being 10th in the table.
                  Great Move by him!
                  http://www.ojogo.pt/Futebol/1a_liga/...ent_id=4991595

Comment

They bought him right ? It can't be no loan deal?

Comment

Now thats a great move if hes going to be their starting GK. Cant really get any better than that.
                      He has played for 2 different teams there already, probably speaks portugese to some extend and will be playing in one of the top 10 leagues. Add to that a nice country and good people. Damesh garm

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                        Now thats a great move if hes going to be their starting GK. Cant really get any better than that.
                        He has played for 2 different teams there already, probably speaks portugese to some extend and will be playing in one of the top 10 leagues. Add to that a nice country and good people. Damesh garm
                        GAME know that their entry into the Sea is made ​​permanently and the locals are still officially announce the acquisition.
                        Google trans. from Ari's source below ..!

seems like its a permanent move ...!!

he has already proven to be a capable and sorta reliable Starting Keeper in Portuguese Premier League, and giving him a likely multi-year contract is another good sign..!!

but then again the same source, mentions him as "Reinforcement" , which could also mean that he is brought at least initially as a back up..??

good move nonetheless, so long he isnt get nailed to bench for long time again..!!

Comment

Interesting fact is that our very own Vingada is the Coach. He knows Haghighis game & probably CQ had his influence. So we should see him starting.

Comment

Why the hell does Wikipedia say he signed for La Liga's Celta de Vigo?

Comment

Give me a few minutes and i make Mayeli Kohan Chelsea coach

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                Give me a few minutes and i make Mayeli Kohan Chelsea coach
                                Lol it just seems random someone would edit him for that team though

Comment

Working...
                                X