Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iranian millionaire donates money to Turkish football???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian millionaire donates money to Turkish football???

What the heck is going on here??? With all the money problems and woes in our own football we have a guy paying huge sums to Turkish teams? The deal seems shady and his connections and field of work are very questionable but still...

Graft figure donates $2.5 mln to Trabzonsporhttp://www.todayszaman.com/business_...or_392630.html
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Originally posted by PersianLegion
    Reza Zarrab is a money laundering ring leader who worked under Babak Zanjani. The dude stolen millions of dollars from Iran oil industry and bought expensive jewelry and such for his Turkish wife Ebru Gundesh (former Turkish singer). He was in custody over some shady money transfer which turned to a scandal in past couple of years. This dude has no shred of Iranian pride of our Azarbaijini coutrymen despite being Azarbaijani himself. Now that his boss in prison in Iran with over 3 billions of dollars debt, Zarrab doesn't know how to spend the rubbed money in Turkey and is spreading it around.
    Wasn't Zanjani married to Ebru? Either way maybe here is our "connection" to having some players play in Turkey. Definitely beats playing in Qatar or any other Persian Gulf league.

Comment

First line of that article explains everything. Why are you surprised? he's a criminal lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        First line of that article explains everything. Why are you surprised? he's a criminal lol
        True...perhaps why I feel this money belongs to Iranian football or at least to something Iranian rather than Turkish.

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            True...perhaps why I feel this money belongs to Iranian football or at least to something Iranian rather than Turkish.
            I know what you're saying. If he's stealing Iranian money he should at least spend it in Iran.

Comment

If IR/Nirooye Quds sends an agent to Turkey to kidnap this guy, bring him to Tehran, puts him on trial, then either executes him or puts him in prison...I wouldn't mind!

Comment

If I boo him the way I boo Reddy, I might be deported to Iran. And being a woman (allegedly) means no more football.
                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                  If I boo him the way I boo Reddy, I might be deported to Iran. And being a woman (allegedly) means no more football.
                  You are "allegedly" a woman named Javeed? 😲
                  Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Wasn't Zanjani married to Ebru? Either way maybe here is our "connection" to having some players play in Turkey. Definitely beats playing in Qatar or any other Persian Gulf league.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                    You are "allegedly" a woman named Javeed? ��
                    LOL seriously stop trying to make sense out of his posts. Even the comments he posts are copied from elsewhere (this one presumably from a female poster).
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

More evidence is coming to surface about Reza Zarrab and his deals with Babak Zanjani

http://www.bbc.com/persian/iran/2015...zarrab_zanjani

Comment

Zarrab is being held & tried in the U.S. since his entrance March 19th of last year. Sounds all donations have been bribes.

He was charged with evading the US sanctions on Iran and money laundering in an alleged racket scheme to help Iran bypass the sanctions, involving ministers of the Turkish government of then prime minister and now president of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
                        Erdoğan's first comment on Zarrab’s arrest by the United States government was: “it was not a case that interests Turkey". However, it is claimed that Erdoğan, on September 21, 2016 during a special meeting with then Vice President Joe Biden, requested Zarrab's release from jail and prosecutor Bharara to be dismissed from his position. Also, it is claimed that Erdogan’s wife, Emine Erdogan, did a similar request to Biden’s wife, Jill Biden. Furthermore, Bekir Bozdag, the Turkish Minister of Justice, visited the United States Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch in October 2016 and stated how the Zarrab case was unfounded and that Zarrab should be released
                        During the case, prosecutors have noted that Zarrab donated $4.5 million to a charity founded by Emine Erdoğan, the wife of former prime minister and now president of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Prosecutors stated that Zarrab has "close ties" to Erdoğan.
                        Zarrab's family had written I.R. offering help in 'economcial Jihad' and he facilitated 1 billions worth of oil for gold trade for the I.R. . He bribed under 100 millions of dollars to various ministers and bankers in Turkey for this.
                        Zarrab, an affiliate of Zanjani, has accepted a plea deal with federal prosecutors. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/w...rkey-iran.html

Comment

Zarrab is a business man( good bad or evil) he knows if he puts $2.5 in a UEFA Turkish league club his money is safe and will grow, as opposed to a black hole we call the Iranian league!!! At the end of the day everyone wants to make money( more so these corrupt Bache Akhunds) and Iranian football is not attractive even to the dirtiest criminal in Iran!!

Comment

Working...
                          X