Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World All-Star Team to Play @ Azadi Stadium, August 28th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    This leads to another question: What will the airport look like at their arrival?
    sausage fest. men screaming like girls. which would lead to a clam fest.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      This leads to another question: What will the airport look like at their arrival?
      The whole airport would come to a standstill and all flights temporarily cancelled until the swarm of Iranians fans get off the runway and allow the players to disembark the aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        sausage fest. men screaming like girls. which would lead to a clam fest.
        Quite a graphical description you have provided there.

Comment

Would have been complete if Zidane came!

Comment

luis Figo va agha kaaebi

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
              luis Figo va agha kaaebi
              I wish you had not reminded him of Kung Fu Kaebi, Figo may cancel now!?
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I bet the fans will cheer for the allstar team loool

It was the same in 70ies when Brazil (with PELE) came to play a friendly in Iran, the Aryamehr crowd were supporting Brazil loooooool

edited: it was FC Santos vs Iran
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                  I bet the fans will cheer for the allstar team loool

It was the same in 70ies when Brazil (with PELE) came to play a friendly in Iran, the Aryamehr crowd were supporting Brazil loooooool
                  What was the result of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    I think it was 2-2 tie. But for some reason it wasn't not considered an official match.

While we're at it... we also defeated Brazil 1-0 at the 1964 olympics... or maybe 1968, I don't remember. Anyway, back then olympic team and national team were the same, so that was a really good result.

Comment

^^^ They were the same for most teams, but as far as I know, both the 2-2 tie in Iran and the 1-0 win at the Munich Olympics were against the amateur Brazil side (in essence their B team), not their main squad. The 2010 game is the only time we have played their main team as far as I know.

I totally agree though that still they were both impressive results, since they were the best team in the world at that time.

Here's the line-up for the 1972 Olympics: http://www.11v11.com/matches/iran-v-...t-1972-232102/

Here's the Brazil main squad in the 1970 WC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970_F...s#.C2.A0Brazil

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                        I think it was 2-2 tie. But for some reason it wasn't not considered an official match.

While we're at it... we also defeated Brazil 1-0 at the 1964 olympics... or maybe 1968, I don't remember. Anyway, back then olympic team and national team were the same, so that was a really good result.
                        my bad it was FC Santos vs Iran.
                        The score was 5:1 to Santos.

however up to 82 minute it was 1:1, then after some subs by Iran, we conceeded 4 goals in the last 8 mins.
                        also 3 goals by pele during the game were called offside, other wise it would have been 8:1 to FC Santos.

I could find this photo of Pele surrounded by TM players.
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/9012023@N08/3470322819
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1251515/18-19

Comment

World All-Star Team to Play @ Azadi Stadium, August 28th!!!

Great. While Real Madrid, Roma, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham come to a country like Australia where football is not the most popular sport, a football-mad country like IRAN has to make do with watching some old dudes that are 10-20 years past their heyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

and who are the iranian players ? ye mosht gambo like daie and minavand and estili ? they will be traaaashed. would be nice to see karimi, mahdavikia, hashemian play
                              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                                and who are the iranian players ? ye mosht gambo like daie and minavand and estili ? they will be traaaashed. would be nice to see karimi, mahdavikia, hashemian play
                                Lol, but a little disrespectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X