Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World All-Star Team to Play @ Azadi Stadium, August 28th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the match. Was it fun?

Comment

Why the stadium is so empty? I read that only 40k people attended this game while the stadium capacity is 100k.

Comment

Since several members were wondering about non-Iranian articles regarding the match, here you go:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ian-Stars.html
        http://adevarul.ro/news/sport/stelel...ff9/index.html
        http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/altre...nnavaro-721867
        http://www.rp-online.de/sport/fussba...-bid-1.5349583

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
          I missed the match. Was it fun?
          yes, it was definitely fun to watch, especially the first half..!!

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

Comment

ali karimis performance in this game was beyond horrendous. Alireza Mansourian,Golmohammadi and Khatibi played well.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              ali karimis performance in this game was beyond horrendous. Alireza Mansourian,Golmohammadi and Khatibi played well.
              No way.!!
              without AK8, iran all stars seemed completely toothless offensively..!!
              Khatibi was utter shitt, same as i remember him to be always..! in typical Khatibi sarpayeeni fashion, trying to force his way through and getting owned every freaking time..!! lol same shit with Nikbakht..!
              Gol-mo did well..! HashemiNasab was in much better shape and played quite well..!!
              dont know much about that Navazi guy, but he played great..!
              Farhad majidi was also well above-par performer, unlucky not have scored..!
              Sir Karim bagheri played well, but tire too soon and faded..!
              Azizi looked dangerous at times early on but wasnt in shape and quick enough to get through the last man and got tired too fast.
              Mahdavi was decent enough.
              that other dude?? that came on late and had a couple of close chances to score..! was obviously good, shoulda gotten more minutes in first half..!!
              i dont remember others..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                No way.!!
                without AK8, iran all stars seemed completely toothless offensively..!!
                Khatibi was utter shitt, same as i remember him to be always..! in typical Khatibi sarpayeeni fashion, trying to force his way through and getting owned every freaking time..!! lol same shit with Nikbakht..!
                Gol-mo did well..! HashemiNasab was in much better shape and played quite well..!!
                dont know much about that Navazi guy, but he played great..!
                Farhad majidi was also well above-par performer, unlucky not have scored..!
                Sir Karim bagheri played well, but tire too soon and faded..!
                Azizi looked dangerous at times early on but wasnt in shape and quick enough to get through the last man and got tired too fast.
                Mahdavi was decent enough.
                that other dude?? that came on late and had a couple of close chances to score..! was obviously good, shoulda gotten more minutes in first half..!!
                i dont remember others..
                It was a good game to watch. Karimi was also my favourite player before but he was just horrible yesterday. He had a masoud shojaei performance, he lost the ball everytime he got it. You expect more from a player that recently retired. On the other hand Majidi looked in great form and was the only player who looked like a threat. Hasheminasab,Golmohammadi,Bagheri, and Navazi played well overall. Nikbakht was horrible going forward, but he defended very well.

Comment

Michel Salgado@TheRealSalgado 3 Std.Vor 3 Stunden
                  Thanks Iran for a great game, for your love and passion and for making us feel respected and beloved as football players again

https://twitter.com/TheRealSalgado

Comment

The difference in fitness and stamina was so clearly evident between our Chelo Kabab eating players and the lean mean World team! Even after all these years, the World Stars have kept their fit shape and stamina!

Javad Nekonam was the only really fit player and he was even slow at times!! This is what happens in Iran when people retire- They die!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      The difference in fitness and stamina was so clearly evident between our Chelo Kabab eating players and the lean mean World team! Even after all these years, the World Stars have kept their fit shape and stamina!

Javad Nekonam was the only really fit player and he was even slow at times!! This is what happens in Iran when people retire- They die!!
                      Can't blame them, who could resist the delicious taste of a Soltani....mmm...Soltani...I'm hungry now.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Can't blame them, who could resist the delicious taste of a Soltani....mmm...Soltani...I'm hungry now.

AGREE!! LOVE SULTANI!!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          If figo and Salgado lived in iran and had to deal with seeing a kababi on every street corner they would be just as fat as our retired players

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            If figo and Salgado lived in iran and had to deal with seeing a kababi on every street corner they would be just as fat as our retired players
                            i dont agree, abedzadeh,majidi ,khatibi were all fit,so was hasheminasb as well

Comment

^Precisely. Figo, Salgado as well as Hasheminasab and Majidi eat the right foods, or if they don't, at least have the good sense of exercising and burning it off. Guys like Estilli, Daie, are constantly eating rice and Bastani and then are not even willing to go for a walk.

Comment

That shet was pathetic to be honest. The level of our players in their 40s and some super stars is not even comparable. They couldnt compete w them at a young age che berese be alaan ke 10 saaleh daran cholo kabobo hamechi mikhorano lengesh kon.

Comment

Working...
                                X