Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World All-Star Team to Play @ Azadi Stadium, August 28th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you guys know the time?

Comment

HAHAHA some Iranian fans are insulting Cannavaro on his instagram..I bet it's because of his behavior at the airport

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        HAHAHA some Iranian fans are insulting Cannavaro on his instagram..I bet it's because of his behavior at the airport
        What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          What did he do?
          The IRIB reporter wanted to interview him but he rejected because he was talking on the phone. When the reporter asked him for an interview he gave him his phone and told the reporter to speak on the phone. He seemed to be tired.

Comment

Cannavaro also said a racist joke to Misagh Bahadoran a couple months ago, telling him to put his name on his taxi.

https://instagram.com/misagh_9/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              The IRIB reporter wanted to interview him but he rejected because he was talking on the phone. When the reporter asked him for an interview he gave him his phone and told the reporter to speak on the phone. He seemed to be tired.
              i dont blame them, it was 2am, but they could have been like baia, respectful, but i am sure tm the players will make it up and do interview when they are not tiread

Comment

some were really respectful, figo, carlos and salgado especially. but i didnt expect cannavaro to react like that. hopefully karim gattusos him tomorrow so he learns his lesson

Comment

Video of their arrival:

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15481

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    some were really respectful, figo, carlos and salgado especially. but i didnt expect cannavaro to react like that. hopefully karim gattusos him tomorrow so he learns his lesson
                    i agree but i think they were really tiread,but still i think he should have acted more profesionally, but misag should not have try to interview him when he was on the phone, he could see him on the phone,

Comment

i am just praying we play hard, cause they all looked super fit, we need our players to step up big time, like karim bagheri and ali karimi, cause to be honest dont think estili can handle figo for now, but karim can, figo looked super fit, so did the rest,is good we have abedzadeh, he is fit and healty, we need our big captain, just out of curiousy who will captain the world xi?

Comment

why couldn't they get zidane or ronaldo?

Comment

is the pacific LA time 6:30?

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
                            why couldn't they get zidane or ronaldo?
                            i think player needed to be free, like kluviert could not come as his national team is getting ready for concacaf, zidane is coach in real madrid, you need time to come

Comment

World All-Star Team to Play @ Azadi Stadium, August 28th!!!

I have been searching the net trying to find out what time the match starts, but can't find anything.

Could anyone kindly be of help?

Edit: Never mind it's at 6:30 PST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Keano; 08-27-2015, 09:31 PM.

Comment

sorry if this was posted here before but heres salgado and r. carlos interview with adel on navad

https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...6574596739106/

Comment

Working...
                                X