Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances that Payam Sadeghian will grow up and reach his potential?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    payam can do well, but from i know about CQ HE WONT CHOOSE him
    That's right. Zero chance.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      Sadeghian in 2016/17 season:

7 games, 2 goals, 2 assists (all competitions)

Looks like he is pulling his sht together, kudos to him.
      For all the hype around this guy, these are average stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        For all the hype around this guy, these are average stats.
        Look beyond the stats - he seems to be focusing on his football now. That's a good sign, I assume these stats will get better.

Comment

"Doroste ke man az Team Melli khat khordam.

Ama k**** to k*** khare naneye Carlos tamame nanehaye bacheha.

Dame Persepolis garm ke mano nigar dasht. Az khodashoonam bekhad."

Yeah I highly doubt we will see Mehdi Rahmati, Payam Sadeghian, or Hadi Aghili anywhere near Team Melli.

Out of the 3, I expected so much more from Hadi. Such a damn shame. He was a solid CB.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            "Doroste ke man az Team Melli khat khordam.

Ama k**** to k*** khare naneye Carlos tamame nanehaye bacheha.

Dame Persepolis garm ke mano nigar dasht. Az khodashoonam bekhad."

Yeah I highly doubt we will see Mehdi Rahmati, Payam Sadeghian, or Hadi Aghili anywhere near Team Melli.

Out of the 3, I expected so much more from Hadi. Such a damn shame. He was a solid CB.
            Hadi Aghili was old anyways so it didn't even matter that he got kicked off as it gave more opportunities to other more deserving CBs. I was more upset with Rahmati since he is clearly the best GK for our country although it felt even better to get the job done without him.
            Who even cares about Payam...We have too many attacking players that are miles ahead of him

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              That's right. Zero chance.
              plus he has way to much hashie, and he is not good, lack of potential, and he is not a player who can pull us out when we need a player badly to score for us or deliever

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                plus he has way to much hashie, and he is not good, lack of potential, and he is not a player who can pull us out when we need a player badly to score for us or deliever
                He had and I still believe has tremendous potential to be good play maker. But as you mentioned he has too much hashieh and BS around him, he can not control himself and will be a liability for team melli under pressure. I remember during the match between Persepolis and a Saudi team he snapped even though he was on the bench. If it wasn't for our bench players he had caused a major fight in the field.

To summarize his situation.

A very talented MF with huge potentials
                A temper problem which makes him a loose cannon
                Too much unnecessary attention to yellow journalism for being in spot light
                Lack of patient and control over his emotions.

Not trustworthy for National Team

Comment

You know that Aghili is the only one who knows he did something wrong, because he completely kept quiet after that.

He didn't come up with excuses, he didn't try to deflect anything off himself, he accepted he made a mistake and then just kept quiet so TM could keep going forward.

I respect him for that at least, and also his bomb headers

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    He had and I still believe has tremendous potential to be good play maker. But as you mentioned he has too much hashieh and BS around him, he can not control himself and will be a liability for team melli under pressure. I remember during the match between Persepolis and a Saudi team he snapped even though he was on the bench. If it wasn't for our bench players he had caused a major fight in the field.

To summarize his situation.

A very talented MF with huge potentials
                    A temper problem which makes him a loose cannon
                    Too much unnecessary attention to yellow journalism for being in spot light
                    Lack of patient and control over his emotions.

Not trustworthy for National Team
                    he had potential, alot , could have been a great player, but screw him self, cant even get invited to TM camp, we all know the camp is for fun, most of the players are chosen by CQ in advance, he want ppl to show them self cant even get to that list

Comment

3.5% to 5% at best....and that's the chances I give him to reach half his potential, not his full potential bc he really could have been one of our best ever IMO
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Hadi Aghili was old anyways so it didn't even matter that he got kicked off as it gave more opportunities to other more deserving CBs. I was more upset with Rahmati since he is clearly the best GK for our country although it felt even better to get the job done without him.
                        Who even cares about Payam...We have too many attacking players that are miles ahead of him
                        While Hadi Aghili is not long-term TM material anymore, he could be useful as a back-up or stand-in now that we are in lack of CB's because Montazeri got injured. He's got the experience and knows the system of CQ. I wouldn't mind him getting back to the squad although thats not going to happen at all.

Comment

The chances are zero. CQ had proved that such players who ruins the TM atmosphere has no place in TM. As example Khalatbari. And he was much better than Sadeghian

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mahyar24 View Post
                            The chances are zero. CQ had proved that such players who ruins the TM atmosphere has no place in TM. As example Khalatbari. And he was much better than Sadeghian

Can't really compare Khalatbari and Sadeghian... Khalatbari has provided years of great services to TM and played very important minutes for us.. Many of the other TM players respect him too...
                            Meanwhile, Sadeghian hasn't done anything for TM and doesn't even have ONE memorable moment for TM.. No where close to the status of the legendary M. R. Khalatbari

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              You know that Aghili is the only one who knows he did something wrong, because he completely kept quiet after that.

He didn't come up with excuses, he didn't try to deflect anything off himself, he accepted he made a mistake and then just kept quiet so TM could keep going forward.

I respect him for that at least, and also his bomb headers
                              I agree. He never spoke to the media after that. Maybe he figures if he kept quiet he would get a call up again. Or maybe he kept quiet and out of the picture because he wanted to slowly wither away and retire.

Besides what he did (leaving camp because he was told he wasn't going to be a starter), I respect him for all that he's done for our national team. He helped us on the road to Brazil 2014. Was a rock solid defender and scored a few goals himself (vs Bahrain, Qatar..).

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Can't really compare Khalatbari and Sadeghian... Khalatbari has provided years of great services to TM and played very important minutes for us.. Many of the other TM players respect him too...
                                Meanwhile, Sadeghian hasn't done anything for TM and doesn't even have ONE memorable moment for TM.. No where close to the status of the legendary M. R. Khalatbari
                                I dont compare them with each other. I agree that Khalatbari has done a lot for TM and he is one of the bedst players we have had. I said that CQ has proven that players like Sadeghian have no place in TM. And I used Khalatbari as example.

Comment

Working...
                                X