Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does IRIB have no respect for the Iranian audience

Look at the video below.
    HD quality video of the Iran-USA Volleyball World League game.
    Look at the quality of camera work, the editing, the directing, the replays, the high level of competence shown.
    This was all done by Iranian crews.

Now look at what IRIB does to its own content. It censors parts of the game even though the game is in Iran. It has audio feeds. They lose the commentators voice...
    How the hell can one organization run two completely different shows at the same time based on the same content, considering the source material is all the same. For example, the US national anthem got muted on Channel 3, but if you watched it on the IRIB HD channel, the audio didn't get cut. WHY? What is the point?

All I'm saying is the above video gives me hope, but also makes me sad

Hope and confirmation that IRIB actually knows how to broadcast a quality sporting even at the highest quality.
    Sadness, that they cut up even their own product and make a really nice piece of work look like garbage.

Maybe one day we can get TM games in Iran shown in HD like this.

why does Islamic republic have no respect for the Iranian people.. The answers are both the same
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      why does Islamic republic have no respect for the Iranian people.. The answers are both the same
      Agreed, but past the slogans - what do they have to lose by putting a quality production on the air? They've already done the work - why mangle it even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Agreed, but past the slogans - what do they have to lose by putting a quality production on the air? They've already done the work - why mangle it even more.
        Cause they would be showing signs of loosing up and making improvement, and an Islamic republic can't afford that, when the nr. 1 priority since the occupation has been to make people miserable and make them live under aghabmundeh conditions? They have bigger problems, not allowing women to enter.

Comment

Why does IRIB have no respect for the Iranian audience

I hope AFC enforces all countries to broadcast the ACL and WCQ matches on HD just like FIVB did
          Last edited by 04041374; 06-19-2015, 11:11 PM.

Comment

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Because there is an "IR" before the "IB".

Comment

During vball I can't watch IRIB. The commentary alone is painful enough!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Because Islam and all religions do not really respect life. The respect the after life.

Comment

I was hoping for discussion, not slogans.

Comment

If you give people a better standard of living they will revolt if you are a dictatorship. I know you didnt want slogans but the british coined the phrase "Keep the Arabs well fed and the Iranians hungry." Start to make people see what they are missing and they'll topple you quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        If you give people a better standard of living they will revolt if you are a dictatorship. I know you didnt want slogans but the british coined the phrase "Keep the Arabs well fed and the Iranians hungry." Start to make people see what they are missing and they'll topple you quickly.
                        yeaup
                        its a shameful mentality but its the mullah's mentality
                        migan "bara ke mellat po roo mishan o az oon be baad hamishe HD mikhan"

this is what happens when government allows Monopolization of Broadcast to IRIB..!!
                        Make no mistake IRIB is currently making hand over fist in very lucrative advertising profits and instead of investing some of that money into equipment, they rather pump that money back into government and mullahs who in turn systematically prevent Privatization and modernization of this very dangerous yet Vital tool for their Political Survival..!

Comment

Stop giving yourself headache by watching IRIB.

When there is a possibility to watch a HQ non-Iranian stream I don't get why people still opt for IRIB.

As long there is no proper broadcast from the IRIB goons I will wait and meanwhile watch Team Melli on foreign channels.

Comment

Before USA national anthem they said "Sorode Melli Mihman" they didn't even want to name the country or say "Sorode Melli America". That shows how low life these guys are that they don't even want to say the name of the country. Truly sad !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I was hoping for discussion, not slogans.
                              Actually all those remarks are NOT slogans. They are stating FACTS in very succinct and simple manners

Comment

Working...
                              X