This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiranvand claims offers from England, Turkey and Russia

بیرانوند درباره پیشنهادهای خارجی اش تاکید کرد: دوست ندارم الان که هیچ چیز نهایی نشده درباره پیشنهاداتم حرف بزنم اما باشگاه به من گفته از کشور هایی مثل ترکیه،روسیه و انگلیس پیشنهاد دارم. اگر این پیشنهادات به آینده خودم و فوتبال ملی کمک کند به اروپا می روم.

وی در پاسخ به این پرسش که اگر به اروپا نرود در کدام تیم ایرانی بازی می کند، بیان داشت: من یک فصل دیگر با نفت قرارداد دارم و در این باره باشگاه باید تصمیم بگیرد. شاید به تیم دیگری بروم.
    http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...88%D9%85/53794

Also Naft's Executive manager told Goal newspaper that he has offers from european leagues including Premier league,also many proposals from arab leagues. If he doesn't get transferred to europe, he will stay for another year with Naft Tehran.

http://goaldaily.ir/goaldaily/News.aspx?NID=61734

I hope he doesn't end up in a shitty arab league.

Comment

Europe or stay, arab word will be his destruction. You see, they know he's our future goal keeper, they are already trying to destroy him. time to wake up folks, they are targetting our youth from a very young age now!

Comment

The only way we can may Arabs less richer (and less brutal) is going to Qatar and burn there money.

Comment

oh EPL would be nice ! bottom placed team most likely! so those long throws came in handy i would still prefer him to go to Germany but hey anywhere in Europe works!

Comment

ma boy Beiranvand would be sweet to see in the EPL!

Comment

Definitely a possibility with the exposure he's gotten from all his long throws. Also with mansourian staying and not going to esteghlal it will probably be naft or Europe for Beiranvand

Comment

there is no reason not to go to england as a young goalkeeper.

Comment

Go to Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                    there is no reason not to go to england as a young goalkeeper.
                    well not getting playing time would be one reason.
                    i rather he stays at naft and plays in the ACL or goes to turkey and russia where he would be guranteed a starting spot.. IF.

Comment

Go to Europe
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The fact that he is debating naft vs Europe tells me it's bazar garmi. Is such a potential move even debatable?
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He deservs everything, hes one of Irans best GKs ever. I dare to say he is even a Little better than Haghigi, although haghighi is also a decent GK right now.

He is a Lovely guy, I met him once.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            The fact that he is debating naft vs Europe tells me it's bazar garmi. Is such a potential move even debatable?
                            He is not debating it, if the european deals don't go thru he will stay at naft.
                            He is basically saying he will not play for any other ipl team or any arab teams, the only way he will leave naft is for europe

If you have heard this guys life story you will for sure know he is not the type for bazar garmi, his goal is europe, and if the offers are legit he will go
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                              He is not debating it, if the european deals don't go thru he will stay at naft.
                              He is basically saying he will not play for any other ipl team or any arab teams, the only way he will leave naft is for europe

If you have heard this guys life story you will for sure know he is not the type for bazar garmi, his goal is europe, and if the offers are legit he will go
                              His life story has nothing to do with it. In fact I doubt most players have anything to do with bazarm gasrmi. It's shady agents telling them to say this or that and contacting media most of the time.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                              X