Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    They even mentioned the Door to Hell at the pre-game segment on TV

What bothers me thought is that they keep saying the stadium is the Door to Hell!
    Yeah I heard it too in pre-match

Anyways as I said before I had thoughts of writing an article "Epic of Shahnameh battle in Dasoghuz" but then got so happy that you wrote your article. I wouldn't have been able to write an excellent article. Really enjoyed your article and well done. Looks like the whole of Iran liked it too. If not the whole of Iran, I'm 100% sure Iranian Media did

Comment

Is St_Mark a journalist in Iran by any chance? If he is then he could probably help us out and find out how this article was translated to Farsi and released in the Iranian media

Comment

It is really funny to see how we had bad head to head records against our historical Archrivals such as KSA and Turkmenistan.
        Would be very interesting too see Iran vs Greece or Iran vs Mongolia

Comment

Ultimately, we didn't go through the door to hell (i.e. lose the game), but I think we opened the door and took a peak!

Comment

It was definitely not hell...they had the most disciplined spectators who caused us no nerves.

We made it hell for ourselves because we play amateur football. We were 100% pathetic. And who ever disagrees was clearly watching the wrong game.
            In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Pardon me, is the author's name "Behrouz" or "Behrou"? I must have been out of Iran for too long since I have never heard the name "Behrou" before. I thought it was a typo, but it appears that is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                It is really funny to see how we had bad head to head records against our historical Archrivals such as KSA and Turkmenistan.
                Would be very interesting too see Iran vs Greece or Iran vs Mongolia
                Iran vs Macedonia is positive I believe. 1 draw and 1 win.

Let's not forget Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  Iran vs Macedonia is positive I believe. 1 draw and 1 win.

Let's not forget Alexander
                  How about those Ottomans? I wonder why Turkey keep acting like Turkey and don't play Team Melli

TM really needs to improve Head-To-Head with Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                    How about those Ottomans? I wonder why Turkey keep acting like Turkey and don't play Team Melli

TM really needs to improve Head-To-Head with Turkey.
                    If we play them we should play them in Turkey, and not in Azadi. They will eat our grass...

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                      Is St_Mark a journalist in Iran by any chance? If he is then he could probably help us out and find out how this article was translated to Farsi and released in the Iranian media
                      I don't live in Iran . i am not a journalist or anything similar to that. I am US citizen & reside in USA ( not in USA at this time) . For Years i was unable to go to Iran ( No visa) and last year was my first ( few) after several years . Last time , I was Held, attacked by security in Airport ( took weeks for my skull to heal) for alleged disturbing International flight( I mention that in this forum at the time) . I was given a choice to sign a documents that i will not file any charge against Government in exchange for let me leave and i did ).

I Don't have any desire or plan to go there again.
                      I like and support Iran and TM but this will come to end too When this thread reach 1 million that will be my last visit here.
                      Life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        I don't live in Iran . i am not a journalist or anything similar to that. I am US citizen & reside in USA ( not in USA at this time) . For Years i was unable to go to Iran ( No visa) and last year was my first ( few) after several years . Last time , I was Held, attacked by security in Airport ( took weeks for my skull to heal) for alleged disturbing International flight( I mention that in this forum at the time) . I was given a choice to sign a documents that i will not file any charge against Government in exchange for let me leave and i did ).

I Don't have any desire or plan to go there again.
                        I like and support Iran and TM but this will come to end too When this thread reach 1 million that will be my last visit here.
                        Life goes on.
                        I was just under an impression that you were perhaps a journalist. I'm sorry to hear that you were treated badly man. I haven't been to Iran in over 10 years and I'd love to take my wife and son there but I'm kinda scared that something similar that happened to you, would happen to me, and my wife and son would have a bad first impression of Iran. And I just don't want that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                        X