• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Video] Result of joining arab leagues

this is what happens when you join arab leagues

fast forward to minute 1:10
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14963

embarrassing by professional standards - with his goal scoring drought, he should not be the starting forward.

niX8zrzxT.png

Bayad Zarbaro Miizad!!! (cap. obvious)

Comment

IFF needs to ban national team players from going to Arab leagues. I am completely serious about this... Even Nekounam was not himself after featuring in Kuwait right before the Asian Cup. That was the worst possible timing. How come the top ranked Asian team can't get its players to Europe, but Japan and South Korea do, and several of them are starters in their clubs.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

It's going to sound asenide but it's almost as though, this is the Arab's way of slowing Iran's football progress - target every talent, lure them with an offer and shit on their entire career.

no arab players in Iran league, no Iroonis in arab leagues - call it even.

Comment

There is no doubt, joining Arab teams is not good for our Footballers.
          But, I can name some big football stars who've missed worse chances than that...

Comment

It's official: the Arab project have succeeded!

Comment

nah c'mon guys......while i agree that his move to Al Camel doesn't help at all, you need to keep in mind where Gucci comes from and what a cailbre he actually is.
              He is overrated here. In no way i wan't to take away credit and what he has done for us BUT he is nothing than a 2nd league player.
              People make it sound as if he was Ibrahimovic before he moved to the desert.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

shambool-e manam agar bood, oun golo zadeh boud

Comment

Ali Karimi was the only exception... winning Asian player of the year '04 while in UAE but still giving a stellar performance in the Asian Cup that year. (Typically, player of the year award goes to someone in a club or national team that finishes top of a tournament, and that should have been Japan in 2004.)
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Nah he just had an unlucky half and you guys are overreacting, as usual. It's embarrassing to watch you people fluctuate on players tbh, really disgusting. I mean it, I feel embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                      There is no doubt, joining Arab teams is not good for our Footballers.
                      But, I can name some big football stars who've missed worse chances than that...
                      The pass went in between an Uzbek player's legs and caught Gucci by surprise. He got his wires crossed and mixed up his legs - I've seen it happen to literally everyone. You guys are carnival level ridiculous

Comment

Love how Pouladi gets ZERO hate even though:
                        1) his retarded drama queen acting lost us the Asian Cup
                        2)he broke rules that should be followed and other players with good intentions (eg rafei) have to suffer
                        3)he ran away from his country to sip on Camel tea

To me he was super at the WC but his actions afterwards revealed his true character.

That to me is worse than missing 10 open chances like Gucci (who btw is also going to poop because of his unwavering hard on for Camel tea)
                        Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                          Bayad Zarbaro Miizad!!! (cap. obvious)
                          Welcome back Alaph

Comment

I have been telling people Gucci is losing it since WC but there are many people who defend him here and in other forums. Gucci ruined his career with his Gulf league moves. End of the story. It is just sad to see players like Gucci, Dejagah and Pooladi ruin their careers for fat contracts and easy training in Arab leagues. We need to replace all players in Arab leagues and I support 100% the decision to ban all players in Arab leagues from playing in NT for like 2 or 3 years. Huge consequences should stop this madness.

Comment

The IFF already has an embargo on players going to the UAE league after they renamed it Arabian Gulf league. Why not take it further and ban players to going to any Arab related leagues.

Comment

Working...
                              X