Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Turkmenistan - Iran; Sport Toplumy,Dasoguz (16/6/2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Turkmenistan - Iran; Sport Toplumy,Dasoguz (16...

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    Well my whole summer which I was looking so forward to, is ruined after this terrible result.
    Don't worry, you'll be able to enjoy all the usual pathetic transfer moves of TM players during the whole summer, to make up for our wonderful game vs Turkmenistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Don't worry, you'll be able to enjoy all the usual pathetic transfer moves of Iranian players during the whole summer, to make up for our wonderful game vs Turkmenistan.
      Every al-shotor please get in the line for the Iranians.

Comment

I say this again Iran will destroy Guam by 5 goals just mark my words

Comment

Iran needs a couple of Zob Ahan players to start: Hassanzadeh and K. Rezaie.
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
            Iran needs a couple or Zob Ahan players to start: Hassanzadeh and K. Rezaie.
            ino gol gofti vali koo gooshe shenava. Ta agha khosro va Shojai hastan aslan Ronaldo va Messi ro ham to team rah nemidan.

Comment

we will destroy both Guam and India home and away. That lineup will include JB and Dejagah
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I am pretty shure that we will win all of our home Games (90.000 packed azadi)
                The key will be the away games. Somehow i have the feeling that Guam will be our main opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                  The key will be the away games. Somehow i have the feeling that Guam will be our main opponent.
                  Well be lucky to get 9,000 people to these games, its not japan or korea that were playing
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

the away game against Guam will be held in Iran
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      Thank God. The TV coverage from Guam is worse than what you get in a High School game in the US.

Comment

We won't get even a half full Azadi during this round.

Comment

We won't get even a half full Azadi during this round.
                          This would be very bad. We need the fans for every single game. Hope CQ encourage the people
                          to support TM durin its home games.

Comment

Well be lucky to get 9,000 people to these games, its not japan or korea that were playing
                            Yes but if we want to qualify and play against teams like Japan or Korea its better to have more than just 9000
                            fans in the Azadi. Every single game will be tough one from now.

So we play guam twice in iran ???

Comment

This would be very bad. We need the fans for every single game. Hope CQ encourage the people
                              to support TM durin its home games.
                              We don't need and never needed the fans in this round of WCQ. We should defeat the likes of Turkmenistan, Guam, India even on a battlefield in Iraq with ISIS spectating the match.

And I don't think CQ will be able to convince many people to come at the stadium after a performance like the one vs Turkmenistan anyways...

Comment

We don't need and never needed the fans in this round of WCQ. We should defeat the likes of Turkmenistan, Guam, India even on a battlefield in Iraq with ISIS spectating the match.
                                Possible but we have a different time now. There is no team in Asia that will loose 20-0 or sth. like that.
                                The gaps between the team gats closer and closer.
                                Example Japan-Singapur 0-0, Kyrgyzistan-Australia 1-2.
                                Have also a look at the coppa america or to Eruope were Portugal and italy often fails against smaller Teams!

EMQualification 2014/2015:

Island-Netherlands 2-0
                                Slovakia-Spain 2-1
                                Poland-Germany 2-0
                                italy-aserbaidschan just 2-1!
                                Bulgaria-Italy 2-2
                                Portugal-Albania 0-1 etc

And i doubt that we would win against these team in isis battle ground because they dont like shias ;D
                                (I am not muslim and love ancient Persia and Zarathustra. Just mean that the for the isis fighter every iranian is a shia)

Comment

Working...
                                X