Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Turkmenistan - Iran; Sport Toplumy,Dasoguz (16/6/2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ki zire toop zad. This type of playing is not place in our team. Its been a long time I have not seen someone just kick under the ball with no aim.

Comment

They are making us run. They are the better team so far for sure.
      In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Turkmenistan - Iran; Sport Toplumy,Dasoguz (16...

TM is lost.. What the hell is happening. Slap these dudes, you're drawing Turkmenistan ffs, wake up

Comment

Why didnt IFF send Majid Jalali and Saipa FC to this roadtrip?? I heard that they have a really nice bus!

They should also invite akbar misaghian as a guest on the bus so he can create a nice atmosphere

Comment

turkmenistan almost scored

sardar is probably wishing he joined them now

Comment

gucci coming in

Comment

I swear they will score again. Turks 2-1.
                In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Gucci is coming in

Comment

this shit is embarrassing. good fcking job carlos.

Comment

Our last sub in the 66th min. Ghoochannejhad in, Amiri out

Comment

now for the first time we gona see gucci and azmoun in line up together

Comment

okay, if gucci is coming on, I think I can watch...any links would be appreciated.

Comment

Critics have their right to criticize CQ now tbh. They gave him good friendlies, camps and even a charter, and then they fuck up like this. An utter embarrassment!!

Comment

Azmoun will never be big if he misses EVERY SINGLE CHANCE He gets

Comment

great sub
                                Reza coming for Amiri
                                damn azmoun another missed header

Comment

Working...
                                X