This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VFL Bochum interessted in signing Ehsan Hajsafi

Seems like ehsan is looking for some european teams again...
    At least it would make sense for bochum because they lost their left winger and their left back !! but still i just hope that its not just bazargarmi again

source: sepahanfc.ir

"ام داد و در نهایت همراه این تیم برای چندمین بار جام قهرمانی را بالای سر برد. این بازیکن ملی پوش از سال گذشته مدنظر تیم های اروپایی قرار گرفت. حاج صفی در فصل نقل و انتقالات اروپایی قرار بود به فولهام لیگ برتر انگلیس بپیوندد اما به خاطر کمبود بازی های ملی نتوانست لژیونر شود و همراه سپاهان در پایان فصل قهرمان شد.

بعد از بازی هایی که او در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا انجام داد و نقش تاثیرگذارش در قهرمانی سپاهان مسوولان بوخوم آلمان برای به خدمت گرفتن او وارد مذاکره شده اند اما به دلیل در پیش بودن دو بازی دور مقدماتی جام جهانی قرار شده در روزهای آینده تصمیم نهایی از سوی حاج صفی گرفته شود. این بازیکن در حال حاضر 68 بازی ملی دارد و از سال گذشته علاقه اش برای لژیونر شدن را اعلام کرد. او اعلام کرده در صورتی که به اروپا نرود به هیچ تیمی جز سپاهان نمی رود.

بوخوم در حال حاضر در بوندس لیگای دو حضور دارد و باید دید حاج صفی برای پیوستن به تیم بهتری در اروپا صبر می کند یا مقصد بعدی اش بوخوم آلمان است که پیش از این مهدوی کیا و وحید هاشمیان هم در این تیم بازی کرده اند.

حاج صفی در حال حاضر قصد مصاحبه کردن در این رابطه را ندارد تا با تمرکز بیشتری تصمیم نهایی اش را بگیرد."
    FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Certainly won't earn a fortune there, a mid table second Bundesliga team... I still hope he has the right attitude and takes the chance to make himself a name rather than cashing in in Iran or Qatar.

Comment

A good season and performance there could definitely help him better than going to the gutter in this age!!

Comment

I think this and next year is his last chance! And Germany would be great. We just need one iranian there and many other clubs will scout iranian player. It was like that for the japanese player
        sigpic

Comment

at least its a believable link..~!!
          i hope he takes the plunge..! it could put the polishing touch on his already decent football career..!

Comment

I also posted it on transfermarkt:
            http://www.transfermarkt.de/ehsan-ha...ead_id/1011888

Bochum Fans are really hyped and would be happy if Hajsafi could join their squad
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
              I also posted it on transfermarkt:
              http://www.transfermarkt.de/ehsan-ha...ead_id/1011888

Bochum Fans are really hyped and would be happy if Hajsafi could join their squad
              Could you give Bochum a call and ask them how serious it is?

Comment

"According to Iran of his 25-year-old Ehsan Hajsafi. Despite his relatively young age Hajsafi can already look back on the experience of 69 caps for Iran and would also be a versatile alternative. For the 1.76-meter left-footed indeed plays preferably in left midfield, but can also be left behind, as well as act as a six. This Bochum could equally cover several positions and works to make as the squad a bit smaller less costly.

Hajsafi bound in his home only until the end of June to the Sepahan FC, apparently aiming for a move to Europe and will alternatively extend his expiring contract. Having not had discussions with the FC Fulham to an agreement last year, Bochum could now come into play, where you've done with actors from Iran as Mehdi Mahdavikia and Vahid Hashemian very good experience."

http://liga-zwei.de/vfl-bochum-fabia...s-ersatz/42733

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Could you give Bochum a call and ask them how serious it is?
                  Better yet, let Hajsafi's agent know that such a link has been made, and to be active about making it happen should Hajsafi want it.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I have to add though, he will be making very little money there. Haj Safi deserves much more, he is Bundesliga/EPL/PrimeraDivision mid table material for sure.

Comment

Are they even a candidate for promotion to the Bundesliga? If not what even is the point.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                        I have to add though, he will be making very little money there. Haj Safi deserves much more, he is Bundesliga/EPL/PrimeraDivision mid table material for sure.
                        True, but it's a decent start. Unfortunately we don't have the links and relations that Korea and Japan have and our players have to work for it. Japan for example can easily get random players in the Bundesliga or any other league just with the help of their brand marketing like Sony, Panasonic etc... same with Korea and even China to some extent, we can't afford such luxury...

One good season in Bochum and he can be picked up by a better team/league eventually

Comment

decent start for hajsafi, although he is too good to play in a 2. Bundesligateam. But hey it's Bochum, chances are high that they promote. But nobody can tell me, that he couldn't play at Darmstadt at least.

Comment

As Zandi says, if he does well there, he might get picked up by a top league team. Hala bebinim mire ya na..

Comment

Bochum has always liked Iranians and trusted them.

Mahdavikia
                              Hashemian
                              Navidkia (they liked him so much they bought him even though he was injured)

Comment

Working...
                              X