Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Beiranvand deserves to be In Europe and is a great goalie
    Still remember that thread you made saying that the Syrian NT goalkeeper was better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Still remember that thread you made saying that the Syrian NT goalkeeper was better than him.
      Yes that's why I brought this up
      I was wrong 100% in him but to be fair to me I never questioned anything else cq did
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        Beiranvand deserves to be In Europe and is a great goalie

He doesn't want to go, he had serious offers from various teams such as dynamo kiev and torino... he turned them down!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          He doesn't want to go, he had serious offers from various teams such as dynamo kiev and torino... he turned them down!
          Funny before the WC, he said to the guardian he hoped to do big performance against Spain and portugal to go to big clubs like Liverpool or PSG!

Comment

Can someone tell me why Beiranvand is not in some top team in Europe? Does his nationality have something to do with it? Does he have the potential or not?
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Ali Al Habsi was the last Asian keeper i can remember playing his trade in known Europeon clubs.

Comment

his biggest mistake, and all the players who have offer from Europe. as they say " ta tanoor dagheh " , meaning "while the stove is hot" take your big step. later on they may drop the consistency or better goaly may be available . my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                  Can someone tell me why Beiranvand is not in some top team in Europe? Does his nationality have something to do with it? Does he have the potential or not?
                  He got offers from relatively big clubs (according to himself) and he decided not to go and stay with Perpolis. No one will truly know the reasons, maybe it was financial, maybe other reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                    Ali Al Habsi was the last Asian keeper i can remember playing his trade in known Europeon clubs.
                    I don't really follow European leagues much outside of Europa/Champions League, but in terms of British leagues, I know two others...

The current Japan goalkeeper was playing in Scottish league (where Milad Mohammadi is going) last year and is currently at Metz in France and has in the past, played for Lierse and Standard Liege (Belgium).

And the Philippines goalkeeper is the starter for Cardiff City (Premier League)

Also don't need to mention how handfuls of Australian goalkeepers have played in the British leagues...

Comment

Goalkeepers are the source...
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                      X