No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Akbar Mohammadi could have been a way better choice. IFF should try to hire Yahya if they qualify for WC. He has no club as we talk.

Comment

akbar mohammadi should by now bee considered a legend in scouting and youth development. He failed in tactics but i rather discover talent and develop them in u19 age than qualify for u20 WC but dont scout the right players for senior TM

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        akbar mohammadi should by now bee considered a legend in scouting and youth development. He failed in tactics but i rather discover talent and develop them in u19 age than qualify for u20 WC but dont scout the right players for senior TM

He attended departure ceremony of U19 before going to Bahrain as a goodwill gesture.
        He was not forgiven after he lost QF to S.Korea. For that game he did not have Azmoon (Yellows) but his game plan was bad and unable to correct it 2nd half.
        He tried as assistant coach few times , last of it with GN in Malvan, but with GN moved to Tractor he found himself left with no Job.
        He lobbied for Current U19 Job but Peyrovani has better connection. his connection is Moeini( IFF Youth ).

It should start from U14 and continue with U16, 18, 19.
        From start they need good coach not cheap leftovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Does the top 4 teams qualify for the U21 World Cup?
          Yes top 4 teams will qualify for WCU20 in S.Korea 2017.
          4 teams beside S. Korea.

Comment

I would send Kia FC instead of Iran NT to all this tournaments starting from U14. They have excellent coach,good international experience and talented players from all over Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              I would send Kia FC instead of Iran NT to all this tournaments starting from U14. They have excellent coach,good international experience and talented players from all over Iran.

No, absolutely not.
              Players are selected base on their yearly performance in U19 leagues.
              There are two leagues, Tehran league ( Perspolis, Esteghlal, Peykan, Moghavemat.....) and Iran League ( Foulad, Zobahan, Sepahan, Tractor, Malavan....)
              Top two of each leagues then play for championship.
              Academy kia has no place there. They should play in Tehran league first .

Comment

Iran U19 vs Uzbekistan U19
                Last time Head 2 Head match , July 2016 , Singapore Tournament.

Iran 1:1 Uzbekistan
                Iran 5:4 Uzbekistan Pk.

For That tournament , Foulad, Esteghlal, SNA did not released, Najarian, Noorafkan and Saki , and U19 played without them.Iran was ahead most of the game but concede a goal at 93'

تورنمنت زیر 21 سال سنگاپور

Iran U19 1:1 uzbekistan U19
                PK
                Iran 5 :4

Uzbekistan
                Feyz + Taheri + Soltanimehr _ Mehdikhani + Saki

Afgasi - Taheri - Shojaei - Shekari - Adeli - Chaab
                Mehdikani - Amirtaheri - Gholamreza - Soltanimehr - Feyz -

پیروزی شاگردان پیروانی در ضربات پنالتی /
                تیم ملی جوانان ایران در اولین دیدار خود برابر ازبکستان به پیروزی رسید.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال؛ دیدار نفسگیر دو تیم ملی جوانان ایران و ازبکستان عصر امروز در ورزشگاه بیشان برگزار شد. تیم ملی جوانان ایران که تا دقیقه 93 بازی خود را یک بر صفر برده بود، در دقیقه 93 از روی ضربه ایستگاهی گل دریافت کرد و سپس داور سوت پایان بازی را زد و نتیجه این دیدار با تساوی یک بر یک به پایان رسید.
                در ادامه ضربات پنالتی ملی پوشان توانستند 5 بر 4 پیروز شوند و زمین را ترک کنند.
                لازم به توضیح است، محمد غلامرضا تک گل ایران را در دقیقه 18 به ثمر رساند و در ضربات پنالتی هم شهاب عادلی توانست یک توپ حریف را مهار کند.
                Last edited by St_Mark; 10-21-2016, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  No, absolutely not.
                  Players are selected base on their yearly performance in U19 leagues.
                  There are two leagues, Tehran league ( Perspolis, Esteghlal, Peykan, Moghavemat.....) and Iran League ( Foulad, Zobahan, Sepahan, Tractor, Malavan....)
                  Top two of each leagues then play for championship.
                  Academy kia has no place there. They should play in Tehran league first .
                  I agree. Thanks.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    I think Iraq enjoys such lax and biased treatment by AFC because they feel pity for the war torn country. That pity and condescension let them get away with a lot of infringements
                    I don't think that's the reason. Unfortunately, AFC is a very lax organization that has no real mechanism in place to detect age fraud - even giving such evidence to them, they probably wouldn't move on it. The problem is the Iraqi government that seems to hand out passports like bread. As mentioned in the post, Iraqi players have come out and said they had up to 5 different passports in order to go undetected for age fraud! No wonder their security mechanisms in place are a joke.

Iraq has been disqualified before for using overage players.

These tournaments have an age restriction, there is zero honor and zero talent in winning them using players 6-7 years older.

Comment

Last night, even Iraq's national team coach came out and said they are altering their ages for underage tournaments. Yes, resident PFDC "justice" squad. What do you have to say now? People that care about the truth are just sore losers. I can name you one by one, you Iran-haters and kharej-parasts. I feel sorry for the UAE youth, Vietnamese team and North Korean (although they are probably doing the same crap) team who have had to have their hopes dashed because of systematic cheating. 18 year olds (kids) having their heart-broken and not being able to play in the World Cup because of cheating. Shame.

I'm glad to see a segment of Iraqis are coming out against age fraud and are being vocal about it. Kudos to them.

Watch video here for our local Iraqis and Arab speakers: https://twitter.com/hassaninmubarak/...39937091399680
                      Last edited by Tehranto; 10-21-2016, 10:40 AM.

Comment

^ At least one Iraqi on BigSoccer is being honest about the situation:

Suren01 wrote this:

''Meanwhile many allegations that this so called 'youth' team consists of 23 and 24 year old players. I'm tired and done with it. From the coach, to the federation, to the players. Nobody is willing to invest in the future. They only want short term success.

Abbas Attiya, the U19 coach, promised that he would drop the overaged players. What did he do? Recall them for the tournament. Enough is enough.

I will stop cheering for this team until we get rid of age fraud.

Oh and I have a message for all members from BigSoccer and other forums (Yes, PFDC members I know you guys are reading this):

We Iraqis dislike age fraud and have nothing to do with it. It's our federation + government that is holding on to it because it benefits them. Don't judge the normal Iraqi fan.''

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          ^ At least one Iraqi on BigSoccer is being honest about the situation:
                          Suren01 wrote this:
                          ''Meanwhile many allegations that this so called 'youth' team consists of 23 and 24 year old players. I'm tired and done with it. From the coach, to the federation, to the players. Nobody is willing to invest in the future. They only want short term success.
                          Abbas Attiya, the U19 coach, promised that he would drop the overaged players. What did he do? Recall them for the tournament. Enough is enough.
                          I will stop cheering for this team until we get rid of age fraud.
                          Oh and I have a message for all members from BigSoccer and other forums (Yes, PFDC members I know you guys are reading this):
                          We Iraqis dislike age fraud and have nothing to do with it. It's our federation + government that is holding on to it because it benefits them. Don't judge the normal Iraqi fan.''
                          I posted a bunch of their posters saying roughly the same thing - they were mentioning specific names and what their real ages were. Honesty is a good thing and a precursor for progress.

Either way, my point was to some of our local and unbiased "justice" squad here who jump down the throat of our football players for the smallest infractions and for some nonsensical issues like tattoos. Yet, they completely push-aside cheating of the highest order and say we are sore-losers! What a joke and it shows their deep, dark intentions. They are here to spill their cynicism and lies.

Can you imagine the reaction here if our national team coach went on live TV and said "We are cheating at all ages." You would here comments like: us Iranians never are fair; us Iranians are fraudsters etc. Yet when others are doing it, they try to say it's not proven by AFC (the biggest organizational joke in the world) and other baloney like that. It's called being self-hating and being other-loving.
                          Last edited by Tehranto; 10-21-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            I posted a bunch of their posters saying roughly the same thing - they were mentioning specific names and what their real ages were. Honesty is a good thing and a precursor for progress.

Either way, my point was to some of our local and unbiased "justice" squad here who jump down the throat of our football players for the smallest infractions and for some nonsensical issues like tattoos. Yet, they completely push-aside cheating of the highest order and say we are sore-losers! What a joke and it shows their deep, dark intentions. They are here to spill their cynicism and lies.

Can you imagine the reaction here if our national team coach went on live TV and said "We are cheating at all ages." You would here comments like: us Iranians never are fair; us Iranians are fraudsters etc. Yet when others are doing it, they try to say it's not proven by AFC (the biggest organizational joke in the world) and other baloney like that. It's called being self-hating and being other-loving.
                            How dare you use facts! How dare you!!!
                            You are a racist sir!

By the way isn't the Iraq U-23, U-19 and U-17 team great? I mean why can't we do that? By the way they build a stadium in Karbala and Basra, that means Iranian football is done. Its all over and its all our fault.

Btw, you'r racist.

/sarcasm.

Comment

Brilliant posts I got in Under-16 thread by esteemed members to show this is exactly typical:

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                              Ignorant... stop being such a sore loser... Stop this everyone is against us crap... that is what we resort to all the time at the end. We lost fair and square. Why don't you put the emotional sharbat down and deal with it.
                              Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                              Stop being sore losers. Well done to our boys for getting this far, hopefully they train harder and smash it @ the world cup.
                              It's pretty big deal if the National Coach says this, but it's even a bigger deal when a minister who was delegated to over-look the age fraud phenomenon comes and says there are AGE-FRAUD at all 5 levels of youth teams:

The head of the committee to pursue cases of age fraud, Mohammed Alwan told Al-Sharqiya TV that all five of Iraq’s youth team victories were won with age fraud. Iraq’s Under 19s won the AFC Youth Championship in 1975, 1977, 1978, 1988 and 2000.

Mohammed Alwan was appointed by the Iraq FA without a wage to pursue cases of age fraud and admitted the scourge of age fraud was present in Iraqi football with the knowledge of the Iraq FA. He stated that he wouldn’t be on the side of the Iraq FA nor the players who committed fraud.

https://iraqsport.wordpress.com/2014...ith-age-fraud/

Comment

That's why they fail at senior level. Because thy ignore the base and foundation of their football by cheating.

Serves them right

Comment

Working...
                                X