AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to KSA U-19 on their win.

But that wasn't a penalty and even they know it.

That 5th goal was super sexy. Very nice bicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      Khoobi?
      Hard to show sarcasm on the internet I guess.

EDIT: Wait we don't even have a game against Vietnam. What's Eerooni saying?

Comment

I know this wasn't Gholami's best match and we have all been very harsh on Peyrovani for changing the line-up (especially central defense) of a winning team, but here's some facts to consider:

* Taheri actually had 2 yellow cards and was not eligible to play in this match. He had picked one up in the 1st match against Qatar and another in the match against Uzbekistan. So Peyrovani had no choice in the matter.

* Gholami/Taheri duo: Minutes Played: 360, Goals Against: 1 (OG), Cards: 2 Yellows (Taheri)

* Gholami/Aghasi duo: Minutes Played: 90, Goals Against: 6, Cards: 2 Yellows (Gholami)

* Japan's offense has scored at least 3 goals in every match except against TM where they couldn't score any. Excluding result against us, their GF average is 3.25 per match!

All of this suggests to me that our defense doesn't suck but that Aghasi was completely un-coordinated with the rest of our defense.

If you watch the highlights his (#15) positioning is completely wrong on 4 of the 6 goals - the other two goals being the penalty and one where Razzaghpour got left behind and kept the Saudis online.

I don't think either this match or the tournament as a whole was a disaster. We ranked in the top 3 for the 1st time under the IR and we made the World Cup.

I like everyone else would prefer to have a better coach but I think a lot of lessons were learnt from this match and maybe Peyrovani with some help from CQ will not be a disaster for the WC - fingers crossed.

Comment

All I was thinking was two more goals and we can't call them 8-0er's anymore![emoji1]

Comment

So much negativity here towards U19 and Peyrovani. He qualified our team for the u19 world cup, what more do you want from him?? Without proper facilities and preparations this team finished top 4. Last time we qualified for u19 world cup was 10-15 years ago.

Of course, he (Peyrovani) could've better in the final game but that is easy for us to say after the game. I think this loss can be a good wake up call before the world cup. Now they know what to improve, time to regroup

Comment

Record:
              کد خبر: 1366770/34 زمان: 09:51 1395/08/01

اخطاری های تیم جوانان پاک شد

اخطار بازیکنان تیم ملی جوانان ایران در مرحله گروهی پاک شد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، بر اساس آئین نامه مسابقات کارت زرد هر 8 تیم صعود کننده به مرحله یک چهارم نهایی پاک شد اما بازیکنانی که در بازی آخر مرحله گروهی کارت قرمز گرفته اند در بازی مرحله یک چهارم نهایی حق حضور در بازی ها را ندارند.

از قوانین جالب بازی های جوانان اینکه مسابقات بازی رده بندی ندارد و در مرحله گروهی ملاک رده بندی تیم ها ابتدا امتیاز بوده و بعد نتیجه بازی رو در رو و تفاضل گل در مرحله بعدی بوده است. در حالی که مرسوم است بعد از امتیاز تفاضل گل رای به برتری می دهد که ظاهرا این قانون به خاطر جلوگیری از تبانی تیم ها وضع شده است! البته این قانون عجیب و غریب سبب حذف تیم کره جنوبی شد. در حالی که کره جنوبی با 6امتیاز و تفاضل گل بعلاوه 2 بعد از عربستان دوم شد به خاطر این قانون حذف شد و نتوانست به مرحله یک چهارم نهایی صعود کند و بحرینی که تفاضل گلش از کره جنوبی یک گل کمتر و از عربستان سه گل کمتر بود بر سکوی نخست ایستاد و عربستان هم دوم شد.

Comment

too busy missed the last two matches ... yet im still baffled how dafauq we conceded 6 fking goals in saudi game..!!!????

that is a total and complete collapse of our what seemed a pretty decent, semi organized all-out Team Pressin D which largely brought us that far in the tourney to begin with..!!

I can only imagine the overly high emotions relating to our loath of the 8-0ers played a big role in the psyche of the boys to abandon their team chemistry and everyone trying to do their own thing going on all out attack..??
                or was it our Rookie coach who saw an all out attacking and risky loose defending as the best Tactic to undo the saudies..???

anyways, watching the highlights it still surprised me highly to witness such a chaotic and utter shitt defending on the conceded goals...!!

well on the positive side at least we managed to make the WC but surely we can ill afford to approach the WC with similar laxed preparations and without a more experienced and appropriate coaching crew guiding our youngsters.!!

Comment

The problem with he coach was when he saw every time we scored, the Saudis easily git through the defense and scored, he did nothing. Sat on his arse and looked grim!
                  As a coach if that happens even once,you have to get off your arse and talk to players and guide them. Calm them down. Do SOMETHING.

This happened not once, not twice but three times. And each time he failed to react or do any bloody thing.
                  I don't care if we got through the group stage. When a coach ought to make his presence felt,he failed

Comment

با استقبال مسئولین فدراسیون فوتبال؛

\ملی پوشان جوان ایران وارد تهران شدند
                    ملی پوشان جوان فوتبال ایران پس از کسب سهمیه جام جهانی 2017 با استقبال مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال وارد تهران شدند.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، تیم ملی فوتبال جوانان ایران پس از افتخارآفرینی و کسب مقام سوم مسابقات قهرمانی فوتبال آسیا به میزبانی بحرین و کسب سهمیه جام جهانی زیر ۲۰ سال ۲۰۱۷ کره جنوبی، ساعت ٣:٢٥ بامداد امروز (شنبه، ۸ آبان) وارد تهران شد.
                    در این مراسم مهدی تاج- رئیس فدراسیون، محمدرضا ساکت- رئیس سازمان تیم های ملی، امیر حسین حسینی- رئیس روابط عمومی فدراسیون، علی طهماسبی سرمربی تیم ملی نونهالان و حسین مرادی سرپرست تیم ملی نوجوانان به همراه خانواده برخی از بازیکنان و اعضای کادر فنی حضور داشتند.

Comment

Extended contract for Peyrovani (U20) & Chamanian ( U17).

با اعلام مهدی تاج قرارداد کادر فنی تیم ملی نوجوانان و جوانان تا پایان بازی های جام جهانی تمدید می شود.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Extended contract for Peyrovani (U20) & Chamanian ( U17).

با اعلام مهدی تاج قرارداد کادر فنی تیم ملی نوجوانان و جوانان تا پایان بازی های جام جهانی تمدید می شود.

I understand everyones frustrations and criticisms of both coaches (less so Chamanian than Peyrovni) but realistically are there any better cases who are actually WILLING to be the coach of our youth teams?

Again I agree with some of the criticisms but I am also skeptical that there are much better choices who would be willing to work under the available conditions.

Comment

they have both performed admirably to get us into 2 youth world cups. They are young coaches themselves and these experiences will help them and the team. They deserve the new contracts. Sorry if you guys think anybody else is willing to go work for the u19 or u17 with the garbage they are given for gear,preparation,facilities, and even more so pay ,etc. And more than the contracts they deserve respect. They achieved the objectives and put us into the WC's where are young talent will be on show for a chance to go get contracts in europe.

Comment

my prediction is that Saudi Arabia will beat Japan too.

Comment

Japan won in penalty shootouts.

Congrats to them.

Comment

yeay!!
                                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X