Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    ^^

We could have also qualified for Olympics if U22 have had Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollahi & Azmoon.
    It was not handled properly.
    Instead we took Chaab, Kamandani & Fazeli
    Even if we had Young Daei, Ki and Hash, Mayeli and khakpour would have messed up that U22 team.

Comment

Great to see that Saipa is investing in youth football. They've produced a couple of really good players: Mehdi Torabi, Reza Jafari, Akhbari and many more. I hope Saipa continue this positive trend. I also heard that Peykan is working on their youth teams.

But FC Kia is the best

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
        Great to see that Saipa is investing in youth football. They've produced a couple of really good players: Mehdi Torabi, Reza Jafari, Akhbari and many more. I hope Saipa continue this positive trend. I also heard that Peykan is working on their youth teams.

But FC Kia is the best
        Soltanimehr from the Guardian's top 60 young players in 2016 also has been formed by Saipa.

I'm also liking Gholizadeh who plays regularly for them this season, he's 20 and looks like a very promising technical winger

Comment

May be as you said "we should have.." but we didn't. I am of opinion that addition of Azmoon, Jahanbakhsh & Ezatollahi would have help us to qualify. It was within our grasp ..
          I honestly think that those three were better served in TM camp and preparations than in that team. When you have bad team environment and mentality even having one or two great players would still not help, it would have ended up in those players trying to play individual football and get nowhere. If I am not mistaken we played Vietnam in that round? Do we really need Azmoun to beat them?! I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Soltanimehr from the Guardian's top 60 young players in 2016 also has been formed by Saipa.

I'm also liking Gholizadeh who plays regularly for them this season, he's 20 and looks like a very promising technical winger
            Yea I completely agree on Gholizadeh, he is like another Torabi. Extremely technically gifted, hope to see him in a TM shirt soon, he has been that good this season.

Comment

I think the Iranian football has gotten its confidence back after many years of disappointment which is a great thing to see.

Go Iran U19, I hope you beat the Saudis and show them what our football/nation is all about.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

There is no Gholizadeh in u-19!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  I honestly think that those three were better served in TM camp and preparations than in that team. When you have bad team environment and mentality even having one or two great players would still not help, it would have ended up in those players trying to play individual football and get nowhere. If I am not mistaken we played Vietnam in that round? Do we really need Azmoun to beat them?! I don't think so.
                  *: We did not play Vnam. We played Qatar ( 1:2), Syria (2:0) and China (3:2). We advanced as a 2nd team, lost to better Japan U22. Japan beat Iraq and South Korea in Semi & Final.

**:U19 with Addition of Trio had better chance not losing to Qatar. Qatar winning goal was by their best player Hassan their nasty Overage LB.( I did his graphic that time ).
                  I think JB could have neutralized him as he did recently in Tehran( Sep 1). During U23 game versus Iran not only he score against Iran but he dominated entire side where he played. During game versus TM Iran ( Iran 2:0 Qatar )He played against Jahanbakhsh . Jahanbakhsh not only kept him in control but score a killer goal from his side.

No one can be sure what would have happened but anytime any TM play , they had to go with best they got.At the time Tacit agreement with IFF was that TM is priority but when TM has no game players should play for U23 or U19 ( Azmoon did play for both ).At the time of U23 games in Qatar TM did not have any game.

***: Azmoon, Jahanbakhsh in fact player for U22 during qualification in Tehran few months earlier. They played versus much weaker team than VNam . Palestine , Afghanistan, Nepal.
                  Even with Jahanbakhsh and Azmoon at home Iran lost to Saudi Arabia.

****:Besides not having trio , coach of U23 was not qualified. I have repeatedly pointed that while Khakpour is a very good person he was not qualified for TM job. Same thing I have said about Chamanian and Peyrovani.

Peyrovani have a good relation with CQ because of his good public relation and connection to his bro Afshin CQ assistant.
                  Khakpour had problem with CQ from the start. He replaced CQ friend Vingada. CQ supported vingada and was against his removal. He actually attended the Committee that decided to fire Vingada and after that CQ did not cooperate with U23.
                  In addition to that Khakpour selection of MKohan made it impossible for cooperation and as a result U23 suffered. Issue is not to find who was to be blamed but pointing to that fact Iran could have made it just like U16 and U19.
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 10-26-2016, 05:16 AM.

Comment

برگزاری جلسه فنی مربیان و بازیکنان تیم
                    جلسه فنی مربیان و بازیکنان تیم ملی جوانان

جلسه فنی مربیان و بازیکنان تیم ملی جوانان ساعتی پیش برگزار شد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، جلسه فنی مربیان و بازیکنان تیم ملی جوانان جهت بررسی تیم عربستان سعودی از ساعت ۱۱ صبح به وقت محلی و 11:30 به وقت تهران در هتل محل اقامت تیم ملی برگزار شد و به ملی پوشان ایران آخرین نکات فنی این بازی توسط امیرحسین پیروانی گوشزد شد.

بازیکنان تیم ملی جوانان پس از جلسه فنی امروز هم قسم شدند تا با انگیزه فراوان در راه قهرمانی آسیا همه ی تلاش خود را بکار گیرند.
                    بازیکنان در راستای صحبت های امیرحسین پیروانی که پس از پایان بازی با ازبکستان در کنفرانس مطبوعاتی اذعان داشت هدف دوم ما رفتن بر سکوی قهرمانی آسیاست ضمن نشان دادن عدد ۲ هم دل و هم قسم شدند تا فردا با ارایه یک بازی زیبا و پر قدرت به هدف دوم خود دست یابند.

امیرحسین پیروانی در خاتمه با اشاره به ساعت بازی گفت: برای من جای تعجب دارد که چرا AFC یکی از حساس ترین مسابقات خود را که بین دو تیم قدرتمند جام برگزار می گردد در ساعت ۱۶.۱۵ دقیقه که رطوبت و حرارت دمای محیطی بالاست برگزار می کند. با توجه به اینکه بازی ژاپن در ورزشگاه دیگری برگزار می شود کمیته اجرایی مسابقات می توانست زمان مناسب تری را برای این مسابقه در نظر بگیرد ولی ما مصمم هستیم با حضور در فینال تمام ملت ایران را خوشحال کنیم
                    گفتنی است، فردا بازی ایران و عربستان از ساعت ۱۶:۱۵ دقیقه به وقت محلی و ۱۶:۴۵ به وقت ایران در استادیوم خلیفه برگزار می شود.

Comment

*: We did not play Vnam. We played Qatar ( 1:2), Syria (2:0) and China (3:2). We advanced as a 2nd team, lost to better Japan U22. Japan beat Iraq and South Korea in Semi & Final.

**:U19 with Addition of Trio had better chance not losing to Qatar. Qatar winning goal was by their best player Hassan their nasty Overage LB.( I did his graphic that time ).
                      I think JB could have neutralized him as he did recently in Tehran( Sep 1). During U23 game versus Iran not only he score against Iran but he dominated entire side where he played. During game versus TM Iran ( Iran 2:0 Qatar )He played against Jahanbakhsh . Jahanbakhsh not only kept him in control but score a killer goal from his side.

No one can be sure what would have happened but anytime any TM play , they had to go with best they got.At the time Tacit agreement with IFF was that TM is priority but when TM has no game players should play for U23 or U19 ( Azmoon did play for both ).At the time of U23 games in Qatar TM did not have any game.

***: Azmoon, Jahanbakhsh in fact player for U22 during qualification in Tehran few months earlier. They played versus much weaker team than VNam . Palestine , Afghanistan, Nepal.
                      Even with Jahanbakhsh and Azmoon at home Iran lost to Saudi Arabia.

****:Besides not having trio , coach of U23 was not qualified. I have repeatedly pointed that while Khakpour is a very good person he was not qualified for TM job. Same thing I have said about Chamanian and Peyrovani.

Peyrovani have a good relation with CQ because of his good public relation and connection to his bro Afshin CQ assistant.
                      Khakpour had problem with CQ from the start. He replaced CQ friend Vingada. CQ supported vingada and was against his removal. He actually attended the Committee that decided to fire Vingada and after that CQ did not cooperate with U23.
                      In addition to that Khakpour selection of MKohan made it impossible for cooperation and as a result U23 suffered. Issue is not to find who was to be blamed but pointing to that fact Iran could have made it just like U16 and U19.
                      Thanks for that informative reply. I think actually it was Vingada era when we played Vietnam and Khanzadeh embarrassed the entire country. As you say it is not possible to know what would have happened if the opposite happened but from memory TM was in a training camp preparing for WCQ.

Comment

when is the Saudi game time date.?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          is tm i believe is 4.30 bahrain time, i might be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            This has a live countdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SF0EkPuLws

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              is tm i believe is 4.30 bahrain time, i might be wrong
                              almost correct. 4:15pm bahrain time-4:45 pm iran time

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                There is no Gholizadeh in u-19!!!
                                I mentioned he is 20 years old

Brought him up since he is a product of Saipa too.

Comment

Working...
                                X