No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uzbekistan's defence is garbage though, some good passing is all it takes to open them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Both him and Chaab overrated.
      Shekari has lots of skill and intelligence. Its his attitude which is real bad.

Chaab on the other hand is not very good. He is one of those who is good when a teenager but as other players grow bigger and stronger his play doesn't show anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        Uzbekistan's defence is garbage though, some good passing is all it takes to open them up.
        Agreed. When TM has actually tried attacking it has gone through easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Chaab on the other hand is not very good. He is one of those who is good when a teenager but as other players grow bigger and stronger his play doesn't show anymore.
          Attitude is so crucial. That's why it's paid off this game for Jaffari. He doesn't have too much noticeable skill but he always hustles hard and runs.

He's much better than Chaab.

Comment

No disrespect to Karamolachaab, but I don't get why Perspolis signed him.

Comment

72nd minute - Uzbeki freekick.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                Fingers crossed they lose in the semi-finals
                I hope so. But im glad that your cheating teams is out
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

I find it crazy that he played for our U23 side at one point. Never really rated Chaab that much, I remember people started hyping him up like crazy as soon as he went to Portugal, but really any of our better players can find European teams with the right agent and mindset.

It doesn't automatically mean that those players become automatically better than our other players

Comment

The guy lose the ball so fast, football is not only about dribbling.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      The guy lose the ball so fast, football is not only about dribbling.
                      I agree with you but I wasn't saying his dribbling is good.
                      To me his best qualities are his positioning and passing.
                      His worst qualities are the laziness and selfishness.

Comment

Freaking grass rolling by Iran.

Comment

I agree with you but I wasn't saying his dribbling is good.
                          To me his best qualities are his positioning and passing.
                          His worst qualities are the laziness and selfishness.
                          He has a very long way to go, he loses battles very easily, he has no speed in his game, now i understand why he was benched in Zob, yes for sure attitude is main issue.

Comment

I hope from now on we don't blame Arabs for grass rolling. It is really ugly to watch..

Comment

Hope people like Mayeli watch this game and appreciate CQ.

Comment

Looks like PFDC member AhadUzbek is angry
                                from Youtube Chat: Ahad Abdurahmonov THIS IRAN KEEPER LOOKS LIKE A CHEAP WHORE HE EVEN DARES TO GRIN AFTER GRASSROLLING
                                He isn't fully wrong though that is the sad part.
                                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X