No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good thing is that this game is over. Iran should have scored a few more goals.

Iranian coach should return to Iran now. Payrovani seems like he does not miss any meals. LOL.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

They didn't play well, I don't see them getting far.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
        Welcome to another match with Uzbekistan dears.
        Uzbek FW Dooston is a good player much better better than Chaab.

Comment

Welcome to another match with Uzbekistan dears.
          It will be a good game. Iran plays better with good teams.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Shakeri is the most talented player. I just think the coach doesn't know how to utilize him properly. He should play AMC. in a 4-2-3-1 and allow him to creat chance for the forward which we don't have and the two wingers.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Honestly no wonder Chaab didn't last in Portugal. Nothing special
              He wasn't eligible. But yes he doesn't look promising, don't know why we signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                I think Iran can play as bad without this Coach Peyrovani.
                We survived to play another game.

As Bad we are we can defeat Uzbek.
                We didn't play bad today, the result could have easily been 2-0 or even 4-0 if we had taken our chances, but I do agree that that Peyrovani is not the best option in charge of TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  They didn't play well, I don't see them getting far.
                  They have gone far , but only one more win can award them WC birth .They have a good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    I agree, we could have won 3 or 4 - 0 (Hit crosswork from 3 yards out, Shekari missed one on one, Chaab missed a 5 yard shot) but the real problem I have with this team is that they don't really trust each other. Many times, the players opt either to try to do it themselves or make a harder pass when someone is right beside them to relieve the pressure.

I liked Soltani (the Guardian top 50) and Omid Noorakfan (spelling?). The left back who keeps scoring is good too.
                    There was a few times where the player made the wrong decision or dribbled too much.
                    I did see some good passing though particularly on the left wing.
                    I'm not too pesimistic considering they didn't do too bad verse Japan also.
                    Lets hope for the best.

Comment

Shekari is too selfish and don't contribute enough in defence... He is also quite slow for a CAM imho , maybe he would do better as DM
                      Btw not surprising he isn't getting playing time for Zob when you see his arrogant attitude! Still a good prospect but he looked much better in last u16 competition

Comment

I am not saying this because you will play us, but your players have problems with execution. Very little confidence (probably too much micro-managing by the coaches).
                        Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

I am not saying this because you will play us, but your players have problems with execution. Very little confidence (probably too much micro-managing by the coaches).
                          Our youth level coaches are always garbage. Our U-16 coach was probably the best Iranian coach we've had at youths in a while and the guy is a full-time writer!

Comment

The only confident player is the one who scored the goal and he seems to be the leading figure of your team.
                            Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

They just don't have confidence in the next guy. They pass the ball when they feel like they have no other option. This is not a team that we have.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

First Congrats.

But, really painful to watch how we consistently do not pass to open players and try our luck dribbling 2 sometimes 3 players.

What is even more painful is to watch our player make a really difficult dribble and THEN pass to the open player we could have passed to in the first place. In the meantime, we have lost valuable 3-4 seconds and allowed the other team reset in to their positions.

WHY, WHY, WHY? PLEASE someone teach these guys how to make better decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X