Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all Lompans in Iran, Lopan supporters in Los Angeles and TM critics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all Lompans in Iran, Lopan supporters in Los Angeles and TM critics....

Before criticizing TM and CQ and place unrealistic and out of line expectations on TM, please review this sad video of PP players having to train in the HOTEL LOBBY bc the team was unable to pay a $400 (US Dollars) fee in order to secure a practice field. This is the day before PP's most important game of the season.

http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=1180

Do you really expect CQ to take a football team with this type of infrastructure and perform magic and compete against teams such as UAE, Japan and Australia?
    Only a bunch of LOMPANS such as Daryoush Zahab, Gale Noie, Derakhsan, Bijan Zed-e Football would have such a out of line and distorted ideas.

UAE?? haha Az key ta hala UAE shod adam vase mah

We should win against ''teams such as UAE'' even if we had 0 players with European experience and farms to train on instead of football fields

Comment

If Nejadfallah would have stayed with the team and would have gone to Mecca after the game this would have not happened. Are these guys that cheap that they can't afford to go to Mecca with their own money? Why do they have to go there when they're traveling to another country for work purposes?

Just imagine your company sends you on a business trip to Washington DC and then you decided to jump on a plane and go to NY a day before your important meeting. That's exactly what Nejadfallah is doing. Doesn't make sense.

Comment

if we wouldn't have brought Branko we had the money to spend on a facility and built a great infrastructure for our team, developed youth team etc...

P.S I just wanted to pretend to be clipsport for a second

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          UAE?? haha Az key ta hala UAE shod adam vase mah

We should win against ''teams such as UAE'' even if we had 0 players with European experience and farms to train on instead of football fields
          Typical Iranian mentality....
          UAE happens to be the team that came in 3rd in the Asian Championships in Australia, they have the best players in Asian Iin AbdulRahamn and you will get to see 1st hand how good they are when they host the asian Chamionships in UAE in 3 years.
          We will revisit this matter then....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
            Typical Iranian mentality....
            UAE happens to be the team that came in 3rd in the Asian Championships in Australia, they have the best players in Asian In AbdulRahamn and you will get to see 1st hand how good they are when they host the asian Chamionships in UAE in 3 years.
            We will revisit this matter then....
            Omar Abdulrahman from Al Ain is the best player in Asia you say? Oh sorry I misread, UAE have the best players in Asia? Lucky them! I wasn't aware of that, I wish we were them

You are right, we have terrible infrastructures and shouldn't expect to beat ''teams like UAE'' who never sent a player in Europe in their life (Their best attempt being sending one of their defenders to the Maltese league, Im not even joking )

Comment

It's simply idiotic to think UAE will ever be better than Iran. Also, Abdulrahman is a Saudi born, Yemeni ethnic. He is not from "UAE". The only reason he plays for UAE is because Saudis didn't want him. so haha at the best player in asia.

Comment

Who the hell are the "Lopan supporters"?! The only Lopan I know is this dude from Big Trouble in Little China...

Comment

vali shoma ha cheghadr abdul ro vase ma shakh mikonid. Ma inhame bazikon to oropa az bayern ta hamburg ta Osasuna dashtim enghadr nagoftim, hala ye bazikon zeperti ke to al-ain bazi mikoneh ro hey esmesho miarin.

Comment

So we're cool with our biggest club running around hotel then, right?... and our biggest issue is someone saying somethig about the UAE?

Cool, I just wanted to get that straight.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Some people are really stupid enough to think asian cup finish means the team is automatically better....
                      If UAE is better than iran because they finished 3rd, then Iraq is better than Japan because they finished fourth
                      I doubt you even watched their games they were average at best they only have 2 good players. Oh ya and they didn't even have a single shot on goal against us.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                        So we're cool with our biggest club running around hotel then, right?... and our biggest issue is someone saying somethig about the UAE?

Cool, I just wanted to get that straight.
                        No, I'm pretty sure everyone is as pissed off about that as they are about seeing these rant and rave threads about the same things, from the same guy, put up like clockwork once a week!

Comment

There surely must be more to the story than the 400$ fee!? How couldn't they just pay that themselves, 400$ is nothing, all of their players and the coach are millionnaires!

Maybe it was out of principle, that the players and the coach are not supposed to have to pay for the facilities, or maybe they didn't want to give in to the Saudis?

Comment

CQ can't ''perform some magic to compete against teams like UAE'' Still not over it We've seen it all now, this is really hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              There surely must be more to the story than the 400$ fee!? How couldn't they just pay that themselves, 400$ is nothing, all of their players and the coach are millionnaires!

Maybe it was out of principle, that the players and the coach are not supposed to have to pay for the facilities, or maybe they didn't want to give in to the Saudis?
                              you make some good points. if i was in their shoes though i would deff pay 400 out of my pocket for my team and COUNTRY! this is IRAN vs saudi.

Comment

Working...
                              X