Rumor: Aria Hasegawa invited to TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    He was pretty mediocre during the Iraq game. But then again bad performnces from him are rather rare.
    You mean the game where Pouladi got sent off and Hajsafi had to play left back suddenly?
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      oh itd not about his opinion or anything! its about jumping and insulting our national players and some of us members on here for no reason! you can go read most of his posts! they are all directed at someone! its okay to disagree with someone but both need to be respectful to one another, which clipsport could not do .
      Show me a post (by referencing/citing it) that he insults someone for no reason. There's always reason. I'm not a clipsport fan, but a freedom fighter, especially speech. Its the internet and everybody has the right to say what they want, but with valid reasons. Show me what's your side, and I'll abide with the moderators wishes of his banning.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
        Show me a post (by referencing/citing it) that he insults someone for no reason. There's always reason. I'm not a clipsport fan, but a freedom fighter, especially speech. Its the internet and everybody has the right to say what they want, but with valid reasons. Show me what's your side, and I'll abide with the moderators wishes of his banning.
        one prime example is in this thread: What will our new playing identity be in 2018?
        who ever sends a private message using profanity like that on this board should get banned, i dont care if they apologize after or dont! if they do it once they will do it again! so why not just get rid of them before it happens again. you dont have to agree with me. as you said this is a public forum and my opinion might be different from yours.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
          "Everything you say I disagree with and you are a fanboy, and I hate every player you like.

Now disagree with me.

Oh, wahhhh, you disagree with me, I'm the victim and you're stupid because you started it, I'm reporting you."

-clipsport.

How can everyone see this behavior from him and you not notice it. It's ALL he did. Remember when he called us CQ fanboys and told us we are all wrong, and then when he was called a troll he reported the user?

Yeah dude, clipsport was a cancer on these boards. I'm all for free speech, but if you'd like, I can seriously pop onto the boards every time you post and disagree and start some stupid argument with you and report you. Then you can enjoy the "freedom of speech." All internet forums have rules to prevent trolls from derailing conversations. clipsport, even in his absence continues to derail comments. I don't think he ever posted in a thread that wasn't complaining about TM, CQ and antagonizing every reasonable member of the forum.

Good f****ing riddance. Thank you to the mods for doing their job admirably.

Comment

Can we stay on topic please?

Here is a very nice goal by Aria last week: https://vine.co/v/emOaO6WYdmi

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              No he wasn't (IMO)
              Badbakht chikar kone when Pouladi was sent off and Amiri comes in?? He can't take care off their forward and winger at the same time, he can't do anything at the same against both of them.
              He is one of my favorite players, but when he gets tired he doesn't mark his man or he makes bad passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Kiarash is there any chance Aria goes to Europe in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                  Kiarash is there any chance Aria goes to Europe in the summer?
                  His former FC Tokyo coach Popovic wants him at Zaragoza (Segunda Division), but he wants to promote with Cerezo first. If that doesn't work out I think he will go a league like Segunda Division,Primeira League or Serie B...these kind of leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    He is one of my favorite players, but when he gets tired he doesn't mark his man or he makes bad passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    yup, he is definitely talented kid, but he is also extremely Careless and from time to time he pulls off some really ignorant, bonehead shitt at some of the most vital times in match ..!! and that nasty habit of his annoys the shitt out of me ..! one can say he has almost too much confidence(bordering arrogance) in his approach to his duties as a player in the games..!

he was in one way or another, largely to blame for almost all Iraq goals, loosing track of his markers, running into our keeper and putting PAG in tough position of having to give away that PK during the game..!

not to mention Skying the fk out of the all important 1st PK ..! but i equally blame CQ for appointing this kid with his nasty temperament to take such a vital PK, it shoulda been Javaad taking the 1st kick..!

Comment

Just signed with Real Zaragoza...

http://www.realzaragoza.com/noticias/51588

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Just signed with Real Zaragoza...

http://www.realzaragoza.com/noticias/51588
                        Welcome back man. That's a great news!

Comment

get this man to TM

Comment

wrong thread