• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-CQ Alliance

Video link
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14608
    Goudarzi and co once again openly attacking on CQ and IFF
    This guy doesn't want to stop until he gets rid of CQ.
    He even calls CQ supporters foreign lompanists.
    He considers Haj Rezaei's support for CQ as being unacceptable!

Note the audience(pishkesvat and some ipl coaches) applauds when he states his nonsenses.
    Who will now believe that this ministry will support IFF?
    I wouldn't be surprised iff CQ story takes another turn very soon.

Just when we thought it will finally will be smooth sailing from now on, we have this Goozoo open his mouth, and stir Shit up again. His kind simply cannot stand anyone exposing their incompetence.

If they lose CQ, they truly deserve idiots like GN in charge.

Comment

Wonder if he was paid off by Ghalehnoie peeps to say this considering both Hajrezaii and C.Q. were attacked by G.N. recently.

Comment

Interestingly you don't see the audience when the applause. I wonder if the sound might have been added.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94021709777/و...ان
          The moron claims he hasn't said anything about queiroz

Comment

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94021709778/ک...یم
            Here we go again.
            According to Kafashian there'll be another meeting to determine whether cq remains or leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              http://isna.ir/fa/news/94021709778/ک...یم
              Here we go again.
              According to Kafashian there'll be another meeting to determine whether cq remains or leaves.
              Let's not panic... The article doesn't say anything about "leaving". The tittle says they have a meeting on Saturday about CQ staying and in the body it says the meeting is about "the particulars of his [CQ's] continued co-operation".

Comment

Only in IR Iran you see a bunch of filthy animals with such "power" not supporting the only thing which can make your national team reach the biggest stage of football. what a lost nation.

Comment

Goodarzi needs to keep his mouth shut. This decision has nothing to do with them and you should keep his opinion for himself. IFF and majority of people want CQ to stay so I don't understand why he comes out and starts all these dramas all over again.

Comment

Why is CQ even staying under these conditions. Yek zare shakhsiat dashte bash. Hamash ke pool nist zendegi.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                      Yek zare shakhsiat dashte bash.

Comment

Best comment on the issue from footballitarin:

آقای وزیر تو درست میگی! کیروش خارجی کارگر شماست و شمای ایرانی کارگر ملت؛ ولی اگر یه نظرسنجی بین توی کارگر ایرانی (خادم) به قول خودتون و این کارگر خارجی بزارن خواهی دید که کارفرمای هر دو شما (ملت) کدام یک را انتخاب میکند.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

This guy is stubborn and will try to get CQ fired just for his own agenda.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                            Why is CQ even staying under these conditions. Yek zare shakhsiat dashte bash. Hamash ke pool nist zendegi.
                            Your posts have been popping up wherever there's a discussion about CQ and I've tried to stay away from replying to your posts cause it looks like you're always looking to pick a debate with someone.

What type of groups do you really want to associate yourself with?

Group 1: Gol Mohammadi, Mansourian, Daie, Peyrovani, Karimi
                            Group 2: Mayeli Kohan, Goodarzi, Azizi, GN, Derakhshan

Honestly I would start questioning my own intelligence if I realized my thoughts are in the same line as group 2.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                              Your posts have been popping up wherever there's a discussion about CQ and I've tried to stay away from replying to your posts cause it looks like you're always looking to pick a debate with someone.
                              What type of groups do you really want to associate yourself with?
                              Group 1: Gol Mohammadi, Mansourian, Daie, Peyrovani, Karimi
                              Group 2: Mayeli Kohan, Goodarzi, Azizi, GN, Derakhshan
                              Honestly I would start questioning my own intelligence if I realized my thoughts are in the same line as group 2.
                              Have you seen his GN youtube channel? He's already chosen his camp And just one correction: He's not at all looking for a debate here. In fact he tries as much as he can to avoid debates. He just wants to use this board the way he uses his GN channel. Like a private blog to defend Amir Mafia's honor and bash those he has beef with.

He's already been discredited by everyone except maybe one or two who share the same sorry agenda cloaked in the banner of tribalism and jogo bonito (as displayed by Esteghlal in ACL and IPL).

Comment

Working...
                              X