Excellent Analysis of Zob Ahan vs Naft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali
    I have a feeling that in a few years we will see Mansourian and Golmohammadi on Esteghlal and Perspolises bench, as a Esteghlali I would love to have Mansourian sitting on our bench.
    It's not easy to perform in those big-name clubs because of side issues and distractions... If these coaches are successful where they are, they should stay on the job for a while to reap the rewards.
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Actually Golmohammadi already did a very solid job at Perspolis, despite not even being able to build up his own squad. He took the depleted Perspolis team and made them undefeated for more than 10 matches + reached the Hazfi final. This brought back some stability/confidence and was a main factor for Perspolis to become 2nd the next season.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
        Actually Golmohammadi already did a very solid job at Perspolis, despite not even being able to build up his own squad. He took the depleted Perspolis team and made them undefeated for more than 10 matches + reached the Hazfi final. This brought back some stability/confidence and was a main factor for Perspolis to become 2nd the next season.
        yea
        i thought he was doing quiet well there, especially for a semi-novice coach..!! but off course its PP, always surrounded with too many folks with too much influence and differing opinions and agendas ..!!
        that's why both these promising coaches are far better off staying put in their respective clubs unless a desired position with TM or Omid comes beaconing..!!

Comment

Working...
        X