Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive missed watching bashar play

Comment

Darn, not an ideal start, but let's hope HK can equalize somehow. They did score on Team Melli, after all.

Comment

if they cant get a draw, maybe atleast get some suspensions on their best players with a yellow card. anyways, now its in our own hands, we win against iraq and we are through
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We should not worry about Iraq with our current team, what i notice is how small iraqi players are , i think even most of their players are small

Comment

Neither Iraq nor HK seems to play with much urgency. Both Iran and Cambodia were way more busy.

I wish HK would step it up a notch or two to tire out Iraq more.

Comment

We have always been superior to iraq and there no doubt about that! But Some how shit goes wrong and we lose the game!

However this time enshalah be omide khoda miterekonimeshoon. Mipokoniimmmmmm volek

Comment

Very stupid mistake on that own goal. The way the game is going I doubt Hong Kong will equalize.

Comment

HT Iraq 1 - Hong Kong 0.

Boring game. HK defends. Iraq doesn't do much since they were gifted with an early own goal. I guess they are happy with a 1-0 lead and want to preserve their energy against the upcoming Iran game.

Unfortunately, even on counters HK shows no urgency, so the game just trickles along...

Comment

HT Iraq 1-0

Comment

For a team that has nothing to lose Hong Kong is really risking 0,0.

Comment

Warning: Iraq's #2 is good at taking corners.

Comment

Iraq got a huge break with that own goal.

Comment

Malaysia just tied Vietnam
                            1-1
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                              Warning: Iraq's #2 is good at taking corners.
                              number 7 looks to be the most dangerous and formidable player
                              rest are avg at best

stupid HK still had 9 men back defending with 2 min to go like WTF..!!:/

Comment

Iraq should have been down to 10 for the last ten mins of the game but ref bottled it.

Comment

Working...
                                X