No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ziyech is their best player but I made this observation too...Amrabat is literally the engine of this team. If he's shut down, they are far less effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      I thought Ziyech was their best player.
      He is. Amrabat is a good player, but Ziyech will be their ace and the first one we have to shut down when we face them.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        I thought Ziyech was their best player.
        Ziyech is good but everything goes through amrabat. He is literally the engine, good passer, technical, with speed.

Comment

Freaking Roma are trying to beat us (Leicester City) to Hakim Ziyech, man he would amazing

Comment

Slovakia should have buried that! That was a sitter.

Morocco looked exposed defensively on that play.

Comment

I think this will be how we are going to face Morocco (the same way Slovakia is playing against them). Morocco having more ball possession and Slovakia looking for fast counters. They almost scored a minute ago on a counter from the right side.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                I think this will be how we are going to face Morocco (the same way Slovakia is playing against them). Morocco having more ball possession and Slovakia looking for fast counters. They almost scored a minute ago on a counter from the right side.
                Except we would actually finish that. LOL you would expect better from Hamsik...

Comment

They don't play like a team when it comes to the final third. Ziyech is really selfish at times and wants to score screamers. That will be another advantage we have over them.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                    They don't play like a team when it comes to the final third. Ziyech is really selfish at times and wants to score screamers. That will be another advantage we have over them.
                    They don't even have a real finisher all they are doing is shooting from midfield and praying

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      I dont think we will be going in defense mode this time in this world cup, we have enough quality to win attacking against this team.

also pay attention to how they have almost free play in the midfield, CQ and TM would not allow this.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                        I mean to be fair JB takes retarded shots all the time

Comment

any working links? the youtube ones did not work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            any working links? the youtube ones did not work for me.
                            http://www.stream2watch.org/stream/84068

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                              I mean to be fair JB takes retarded shots all the time
                              Yeah but we have way more striking power than JB, we have Taremi and Azmoun too. Their striker really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                They don't even have a real finisher all they are doing is shooting from midfield and praying
                                The players are fasting for ramadan

Comment

Working...
                                X