No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a coach Saudi Arabia has, they locked him long-term. Cannot believe he was almost our manager.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Harry Mcguire will help TM vs England

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/he_FU62TNq0
      https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UNn2ZegQWJQ
      https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wexrpxSP8YM
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        What a coach Saudi Arabia has, they locked him long-term. Cannot believe he was almost our manager.

I always liked Renard. Shame he's stuck in SA till 2027.

Comment

Just breaks my heart.. The amount of disappointment felt. I wish the best for the other qualified teams. Noosheh jooneshoon, I hope they get the best preparation possible.

It’s okay, we will go into the World Cup with Emam e Zaman prayers and “Iranians are people of hard times.” Motto. The same old routine. It’s cool because as fans we’re used to it. Lol we will ALWAYS be the people of hard times.

When our team is crap, like in 2008, they feed us the fans “It is okay. We Iranians are people of hard times”. To now when we have arguably one of the best rosters in our football history. “Iranians are people of hard times.” Let’s just use this everywhere and in every situation. Make sure to add a mohr too in each of our suitcases, that way we can come back home from Qatar safe and sound.

I hate to be a pessimist but my guess is if this fiasco continues, Skocic may dip That would be the real icing on the cake👌

Comment

Our expectations are so low now that even if we lose all three games in the WC with not embarrassing score line we will still not consider that a disaster.

But the watching other asian teams like SA or Qatar or Japan do better will only put salt in our wounds 😔

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              I always liked Renard. Shame he's stuck in SA till 2027.
              That is a smart move on their part. They want to keep the ball rolling with their progress. Like how we did with CQ. Of course, minus the best treatment/facilities/supplies and etc. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                Our expectations are so low now that even if we lose all three games in the WC with not embarrassing score line we will still not consider that a disaster.

But the watching other asian teams like SA or Qatar or Japan do better will only put salt in our wounds 😔
                Dadash, don’t stress yourself out more. Not worth your energy. I think at this point we just need to accept what is and just let it go. The fans don’t deserve to be let down like this.

Comment

Comment

Kim Min-Jae joins S.S.C. Napoli.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran
                      Meanwhile in Japan

Mitoma -> Brighton
                      Nakayama -> Huddersfield Town
                      Kubo -> Real Sociedad (EL)
                      Doan -> Friburg (EL)
                      Itakura -> Borussia Monchengladbach
                      Yoshida -> Schalke
                      Minamono -> Monaco (CL)
                      Morita -> Sporting (CL)
                      That‘s why they are the best team of Asia 👍🏽

Comment

Iraq officially secured a friendly with Mexico, I think they'll win because the state of Mexican NT is pretty bad at the moment.

Comment

^great friendly for Iraq!

Looks like they may be going for a 2-for-1 deal in Spain (Mexico friendly and a new coach)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Iraq officially secured a friendly with Mexico, I think they'll win because the state of Mexican NT is pretty bad at the moment.
                            Obviously a friendly, but Mexico always shows up for World Cups.

Comment

Saudi Arabia's World Cup preparation:

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...announces_all/

September:

Saudi Arabia vs Ecuador - in the 23rd at Murcia, Spain.

Saudi Arabia vs USA - in the 27th at Murcia, Spain.

October:

Saudi Arabia vs North Macedonia - in the 22nd at Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Saudi Arabia vs Albania - in the 26th at Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Saudi vs Honduras - in the 30th at Abu Dhabi, UAE.

November:

Saudi Arabia vs Iceland - in the 6th at Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Saudi Arabia vs Panama - in the 10th at Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Saudi Arabia vs Croatia - in the 16th at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Saudi Arabia's World Cup preparation:

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...announces_all/

September:

Saudi Arabia vs Ecuador - in the 23rd at Murcia, Spain.

Saudi Arabia vs USA - in the 27th at Murcia, Spain.

October:

Saudi Arabia vs North Macedonia - in the 22nd at Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Saudi Arabia vs Albania - in the 26th at Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Saudi vs Honduras - in the 30th at Abu Dhabi, UAE.

November:

Saudi Arabia vs Iceland - in the 6th at Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Saudi Arabia vs Panama - in the 10th at Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Saudi Arabia vs Croatia - in the 16th at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
                                How are they able to get those October games? Those are non FIFA dates. Would it even be the main teams?

Comment

Working...
                                X