No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Koreans calling Kim Min Jae world-class LOL. I wouldn't go that far, but he did give Azmoun and Taremi a bit of trouble last time we played South Korea to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

South Koreans calling Kim Min Jae world-class LOL. I wouldn't go that far, but he did give Azmoun and Taremi a bit of trouble last time we played South Korea to be fair.
      A shame Ezatollahi will not be there to handle him.
      Kim Min Jae is a tough and physical player. He got away with alot of dirty play last game. Hopefully ref isn't so lenient to him this time.
      Last edited by Nokhodi; 03-07-2022, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1lDCgHhJvI
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hmm... I don't know any Korean who calls Kim Min-jae world-class. Where does it say that in Twitter? And isn't that a Turkish Twitter account?
            Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

IMHO we will do a great deal better if TM coaching team actually analyse our own team well FIRST. Find out our weaknesses and sort them out. Once we have sorted out our weaknesses in the goal, defence, midfield and attack and get every player that we have to correct them then we can look at the opposition. Before that, what is the point? We will get smacked before we can smack. This is the thread I figured I could opine my 2 cents worth.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DRCha View Post
                Hmm... I don't know any Korean who calls Kim Min-jae world-class. Where does it say that in Twitter? And isn't that a Turkish Twitter account?
                The top one is a Turkish Twitter account, but the bottom one was a Korean Twitter account before it got deleted.

Comment

Another great pick out by Ange Postecoglou.

The best left back in the Swedish League (could easily have been a starter for Sweden) and arguably the best in Asia.

Comment

The best left back in the Swedish League (could easily have been a starter for Sweden) and arguably the best in Asia.
                    Check you DMs

Comment

https://www.skysports.com/football/l...#liveblog-body

Hammarby not surprised by Celtic's insterest in Jeahze

Hammarby have told Sky Sports News they are not surprised by the interest in Celtic target Mohanad Jeahze.

The Hoops are hoping to bring the left-back to Glasgow in the summer and talks over a potential £2m deal progressed to an advanced stage yesterday, but is not yet agreed.

A Hammarby spokesperson told Sky Sports News: “Mohanad is one of the best, if not the best, left back in the league, and considering his performances so far this season we are not surprised that his name comes up in speculations about the upcoming transfer window. However, we are very happy to have Mohanad in our team.”

It’s understood the 25-year-old Iraq international has told his Swedish club that he wants to move to Scotland, with Champions League football next season all but confirmed.

Comment

we need more managers like this in europe!

Comment

Easy there sunshine. His performances for Iraq were shite from what I remember and a good season in the Swedish league doesn't mean anything. Calling him the best in Asia at a position? Come on bro.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Easy there sunshine. His performances for Iraq were shite from what I remember and a good season in the Swedish league doesn't mean anything. Calling him the best in Asia at a position? Come on bro.
                            It's the consensus in Sweden lol. I don't watch the Allsvenskan nor have I even seen his performances tbh, but many of the fans of Allsvenskan teams (not only Hammarby fans) called him the best left back in Sweden, I was just echoing their discussions. He may be bad for Iraq national team like you say, but I don't think that translates into club form. Ange Postecoglou got a good eye for talent from AFC (won the SPFL today) and even hinted at bringing players from Iran to Celtic.

Comment

It's the consensus in Sweden lol. I don't watch the Allsvenskan nor have I even seen his performances tbh, but many of the fans of Allsvenskan teams (not only Hammarby fans) called him the best left back in Sweden, I was just echoing their discussions. He may be bad for Iraq national team like you say, but I don't think that translates into club form. Ange Postecoglou got a good eye for talent from AFC (won the SPFL today) and even hinted at bringing players from Iran to Celtic.
                              Wasn't Mehdi Ghayedi linked to them?
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Wasn't Mehdi Ghayedi linked to them?
                                Yes, he was.

Comment

Working...
                                X