No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ This better not a be a trick up AFC/Bahrain’s sleeve to send Team Melli’s bus to a different location and force a forfeit.

It’s over exaggerated thinking, but honestly these assholes are capable of everything and anything.

We need to MAKE SURE Team Melli is aware of this and the bus arrives to the right venue.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
      FIFA page has us playing them in Isa Town, but given all your sources, I am guessing that FIFA page is wrong. Here is the link:

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/#asia

Under the table for group C, click on "Group Matches" to see all matches and you'll see.
      Yea farzad jan I've seen this link before however in all my other sources such as good , soccerway , espn and even AFC's website it says Al Muharraq stadium.

So I was confused why would fifa say it differently than AFC. So thats why I asked you just to make sure which one is right.

Honestly if its Al Muharraq stadium we shoud've got it changed! Both iraq and iran doesn't wanna play in that pitch! Surely AFC cant dismiss our request!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Yea farzad jan I've seen this link before however in all my other sources such as good , soccerway , espn and even AFC's website it says Al Muharraq stadium.

So I was confused why would fifa say it differently than AFC. So thats why I asked you just to make sure which one is right.

Honestly if its Al Muharraq stadium we shoud've got it changed! Both iraq and iran doesn't wanna play in that pitch! Surely AFC cant dismiss our request!
        They cant dismiss our request? You bet?

Comment

Holy fuck, did anyone see Oman-Qatar and the Sri Lankan referee's screw job against Oman? I've never seen anything like this recently, maybe even worse than Williams screwing us against Iraq. We had this same referee in WCQ for 2018 against Qatar in Azadi, and had him for Iran-Iraq last time this qualifying round. Pray we don't get him again

https://youtu.be/PcL7xMjxbdY

Comment

Lmao at the commentator.. Offside ya habbibi, offside ya habbibi..

I like the ref we had against Bahrain, he was ok in that game.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Lmao at the commentator.. Offside ya habbibi, offside ya habbibi..
              I like the ref we had against Bahrain, he was ok in that game.
              😭😭😭 Bro that referee crew single handedly stole a goal which wasn't even CLOSE to offside and one missed of the most clear cut penalties I've ever seen in my life. Plus called a fluke penalty for Qatar. Glad i'm not Omani

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                Holy fuck, did anyone see Oman-Qatar and the Sri Lankan referee's screw job against Oman? I've never seen anything like this recently, maybe even worse than Williams screwing us against Iraq. We had this same referee in WCQ for 2018 against Qatar in Azadi, and had him for Iran-Iraq last time this qualifying round. Pray we don't get him again

https://youtu.be/PcL7xMjxbdY
                I am impressed how well Oman played. If it wasnt for the referee goof ups they would win that game. Branco is doing well.

Comment

^ Yup! That was very fishy doing by that referee. The referees smelled of “turning a blind eye” for Qatar.

Comment

😭😭😭 Bro that referee crew single handedly stole a goal which wasn't even CLOSE to offside and one missed of the most clear cut penalties I've ever seen in my life. Plus called a fluke penalty for Qatar. Glad i'm not Omani
                    I was talking about the ref in Iran Bahrain game, not the Qatar Oman ref
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Turkmenistan won 3-2 against Lebanon...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Turkmenistan won 3-2 against Lebanon...
                        I was telling you guys, that Turkmenistan is always good for an upset. I expect them to win.

Great Result for us.

Comment

When the Bahraini-Players took a dive, every other AFC ref. would have given the penalty, but not out ref. He was fine/ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                            When the Bahraini-Players took a dive, every other AFC ref. would have given the penalty, but not out ref. He was fine/ok.
                            Agreed. I think the ref was pretty fair. made some bad calls ( the non offside call) but also didnt call the dive penalty which the arabs love to use as a tactic.
                            The ref in the Lebonon vs Turkmentistan game was pretty good too. he wasn't calling any bs dives and was on top of the grass rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                              Sorry miscommunication, I didn't mean our ref, I meant the Oman-Qatar's game ref.

Our referee was good otherwise with the exception of the red card he should've given to Bahrain

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                I was talking about the ref in Iran Bahrain game, not the Qatar Oman ref
                                I agree w you, he was alright. I was talking about the Oman-Qatar ref who stole an Omani goal and didn't award them a PK

Comment

Working...
                                X