• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching China Guam.

China is dominating.

0-0 12 minutes in

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FNC53J4zm2Q

Comment

22 min 1-0 China after a penalty Guam's level is awful. Just hoping they can keep China out as much as possible

I wish they knew how to waste time like Arabs

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
        a 60 minute inter-squad game between starters and reserves would be good,
        closed door
        Honestly since half of the squad is PP players and Bahri is there, they might as well have an IPL vs bache farangis

Comment

2-0 China at HT

Comment

7-0 China at FT. Luckily it wont count since Guam is likely going to finish 5th place

Comment

China’s last three goals scored by Brazilians.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                China’s last three goals scored by Brazilians.
                China the new qatar and France of international soccer.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  Qatar yes, France no.

Most players in the French NT are born and raised in France.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormesabzi View Post
                    Qatar yes, France no.

Clearly all French. France U17:

Back row, left to right: Melvin ZINGA, Timothee PEMBELE, Chrislain MATSIMA, Nianzou KOUASSI, Naouirou AHAMADA, Lucien AGOUME. Front row, left to right: Nathanael MBUKU, Brandon SOPPY, Adil AOUCHICHE, Arnaud KALIMUENDO-MUINGA, Isaac LIHADJI.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormesabzi View Post
                      Qatar yes, France no.

Woah, easy buddy...

Let's not let facts get in the way of ethnonationalism and racism.

Comment

Clearly all French. France U17:

Back row, left to right: Melvin ZINGA, Timothee PEMBELE, Chrislain MATSIMA, Nianzou KOUASSI, Naouirou AHAMADA, Lucien AGOUME. Front row, left to right: Nathanael MBUKU, Brandon SOPPY, Adil AOUCHICHE, Arnaud KALIMUENDO-MUINGA, Isaac LIHADJI.
                        Still born and raised in France. Huge difference from what Qatar and China are doing. What about all the Black NBA players, arent they American? They represent US in the Olympics. Dont you consider Them American?

Comment

Smh. People still think skin color determines nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Smh. People still think skin color determines nationality.
                            Skin colour determines race and the funny thing is most racist people are among the poorer working/struggling class (they feel their jobs and security is undermined by anyone other than themselves and that actually is a natural defence mechanism "they come over here, take our jobs, s**g our women" kind of thing) and football is the most popular sport among the poor. This is why it is a real issue in football.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

China aspires to be the next world leader by luring all the best in the world. Like the USA that lured all the best in every god damn filed from science to sport from all over the world and gave them US citizenship and a whole lot of other benefits. It is China now doing it.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

NO MORE RACE CONVERSATIONS - THIS THREAD IS FOR UPDATES ON OUR OPPONENTS! IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE IN ANOTHER THREAD IN ONE OF THE OTHER FORUMS GO AHEAD BUT NOT HERE.
                                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 05-30-2021, 11:31 AM.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X