No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ They will be focused on their own results. But they definitely do want us to fail and they do follow our football very closely. If they didn’t they wouldn’t sign Rijkaard a few months after we signed Queiroz. They wouldn’t sign Rennard either lol. They are bitter losers who have nothing of importance to offer the world of football except the millions they pay foreigners to carry their clubs for them.

They don’t want to play us in the final round lol. They’ve luckily avoided us for two WC qualifiers. It’s not like they’re gonna be sad if we’re out lol.

Nothing would be as sweet as eliminating Bahrain first and going into the final round and eliminating them.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      ^ They will be focused on their own results. But they definitely do want us to fail and they do follow our football very closely. If they didn’t they wouldn’t sign Rijkaard a few months after we signed Queiroz. They wouldn’t sign Rennard either lol. They are bitter losers who have nothing of importance to offer the world of football except the millions they pay foreigners to carry their clubs for them.

They don’t want to play us in the final round lol. They’ve luckily avoided us for two WC qualifiers. It’s not like they’re gonna be sad if we’re out lol.

Nothing would be as sweet as eliminating Bahrain first and going into the final round and eliminating them.
      Well unfortunately history shows they do very well when put in the same WCQ-group as us. They finished above us in 94,98,02 and 10 wcq.

Personally i’d love us to be in the same group as them next round. It’s been far too long since we played them, and it’s time to kick their asses. The excitement when facing Saudi is something else compared to other asian opposition IMO!
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        Well unfortunately history shows they do very well when put in the same WCQ-group as us. They finished above us in 94,98,02 and 10 wcq.

Personally i’d love us to be in the same group as them next round. It’s been far too long since we played them, and it’s time to kick their asses. The excitement when facing Saudi is something else compared to other asian opposition IMO!
        Yes, that’s true. But history has also shown us who was present and who was absent for 10 years (2009-2019). Saudi Arabia haven’t been able to replicate their ‘golden years’ and don’t look like they will be doing so in a while. I personally would love to be grouped with them in the final round, if we go through that is. I don’t think they have much to offer even under Rennard.

Comment

Come on man, their signing of Rijkaard and Rennard had nothing to do with us. Yes we are rivals, and yes we both like to beat eachother, but they sign coaches to take Them forward, not because we signed Queiroz. The paranoia is top strong on this one.

Comment

^ Lol dude it has nothing to do with being paranoid. And they don’t just follow our football only because they dislike us. They also follow to see what they can do to improve their football. There are countless examples of it. And it’s not just about the negative.

Signing Angolan, Nigerian and Moroccan players after the 2006, 2014 and 2018 World Cup doesn’t smell for you? It’s not about being paranoid, it’s about being aware of what is. And what is is that they follow our football. Of course they want to focus on their own success but they definitely do follow our football.

Comment

Nepal are currently 2-1 ahead against Arogh

Comment

As I’ve said they’re truly a terrible team, but somehow against us they play their best and we play our worst.

Comment

Last time I checked they were 6-2 to Iraq at min82. But conceding 2 goals from Nepal is interesting
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Watched the highlights.
                    Garbage game.
                    waste of 2 minutes of my life.
                    I think Iraq team didn't get any benefit out of the game.
                    playing against Somali pirates would have better.

Comment

I think we would get more out of an intra squad 11v11 than playing malaysia or nepal.

Comment

Iraq vs Nepal friendly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHs42Pq3lHw

Anyone noticing the Iraqi Sergio Aguero? .. :-)

Baaayad koneh een Iraghi ha ro maaalid be chaman this time! Khili poroo shodan!

I want a 3-0 or 3-1 result.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I think we would get more out of an intra squad 11v11 than playing malaysia or nepal.
                          a 60 minute inter-squad game between starters and reserves would be good,
                          closed door

Comment

LOL @ Iraq’s first goal that might be the weakest conceded goal I have ever seen in an international match ever.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              Guys, this game is not worth watching. Only 1 player in Bahrains starting 11 started against Iran.
                              I did some research and 0 players from Al Muharraq and Al Hidd( they are playing in the AFC Cup until 27th may) are in this camp. Many of their main players from our last game play in those teams.
                              This is basically a camp for Bahrains B-team lol. I could be wrong of course, but i turned of the stream.
                              6 new players added in Bahrains new list of 26 players for WCQ. 4 players from Al-Muharraq and 2 players from Al Hidd.

I remember Al-Hooti, Seyed Jafar and Ismail Abdullatif playing in 2011, where we trashed them 6-0. Al-Hooti got red-carded after like 30 seconds lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPdTuoXjUgg/?hl=sv
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I really hope we get the win against Bahrain and then a early lead against Iraq, so we can win big in that game with no room for the ref to scrue us with a bad call. If we taka a early lead they have to attack if they want to top the group, so they open up and then the superiority of our players will show eaven more.. So id love to se a 6-0, 8-0 win in the final game that would be very memorable

I have a feeling there will be red carded angry iraqi players aswell when we have a 3-0 lead going in to the second half.. just a feeling here what everything will be ok

Also, judging from past last games in the qualifiers, we are about to se alot of shady results in that last game day. who can forget the uzbekis big losses over the years and so on.. we will have to top the group cuz everything will be rigged against us if we come in 2 place.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X